Dream Really bugging me

edited July 2011 in Sleep
Ok, so lately my dreams have been crazy. Pre-pregnancy I rarely remembered my dreams, now I have and remember them nightly, sometimes two or three. So one in particular is really bugging me. In my dream I figured out that if I manipulated my belly a certain way Joseph would move and you could feel it from the outside. (I am 26 weeks tomorrow and Daddy still hasn't felt baby move due to anterior placenta) So I called Daddy over and started to move my belly, well in doing so I heard a choking sound coming from inside my belly, I was choking him! I immediatly stopped and begged fiance to take us to the hospital to make sure everything was ok. He did start to take us but was very "put out" by it. (which in real life he would prefer if I go to the hospital just for a hang nail even though I tell him I'm fine.) I woke up at that point. I know it's just a dream but, I choked my baby! I dunno...I it's just really bothering me.

Comments

• Sounds like just your worries ad fears (conscious and subconscfears. My mother used to have nightmares about plastic bags on kids and she could never get them all off. Its scary but normal
  • Yeah, pregnancy dreams suck big time. Last night I dreamed that some crazy guy was chasing me and I turned around, grabbed him, bit three of his fingers off, and spent the rest of the dream trying to get his chewy nasty flesh out of my teeth.
  • @mrs_shu that's kinda what I figured, but I still just can't seem to shake it. Everytime I think about it I just want to shudder.

@blueberrysmom lol...ewwwwwwww at least we all no which option you will pick in fight or flight though! :)