Weird feeling, like my bladder is twitching?

edited February 2011 in June 2011
Wondering if anyone else has felt this? Is it the baby kicking my bladder? Or am i having bladder spasms?

Comments

• Probably baby I get that sometimes
  • Omg and it feels like u have to pee for like..a mili second??? That's been happening to me and it feels so weird..how far along are u?
  • 22 weeks...and yea its like you have to pee for a mili second its really weird.
  • Yeah I'm just turning 24wks and its been happening for a week or so..I'm glad someone posted this, I didn't know how to explain it to the dr haha
  • yea... i just started feeling it last night.. but i've felt it all day today and tonight.. i mean there were a few hrs in between when i didnt feel it. But its weird.. like i'm getting flicked or something how weird.
  • It could be baby having the hiccups
  • Really?? Awwwww hahaha
  • yea i havent felt anything, and then i started feeling this.. glad i can finally feel something i was wondering why i havent felt it.. but the tech said at the ultrasound that she still had alot of room in there so i wasnt worried or anything.. just anxious.
  • Yeah the hiccups feel like a twitch and if its on your bladder baby could be hanging out around there
  • I felt that last week. Almost like bladder spasms. It for only be for a second and then go away.
  • i get those feelings too..im 20 weeks and havent felt much movement from the baby...but every ultrasound its like the baby has a bouncy house...
  • @cant_wait_until_july OMG mine too. She was stretching and moving and going crazy!!!! But still couldnt feel a thing! But the twitching feeling is really weird..
  • yeah and sometimes I'll feel something glide across my stomach...but the doctor said the baby is still very small
  • Ahhh I feel this all the time like once a day atleast. I'm only 16 weeks so its earlyy but I deff feel this it feels like a weird twitch in my bladder! :)
  • I've been having that for awhile for me i know its the baby kicking/punching because I usually feel the baby moving towards my bladder and away after the feeling is gone lol it started around the same time it has for ya'll and i'm 33 1/2 wks and its still going on but i learned whenever it have that feeling i do have to go the bathroom, its usually the only way I know now cause the normal "urge" is slower than baby to realizes there's something in my bladder lol :-))
  • My doctor told me is the baby hiccuping its normal around this time so no worries
  • Sometimes its baby pushing on stuff. But that also sounds a lot like Braxton hicks. Feels like a zinging sensation with a needing to pee sensation then goes away? Especialy if you feel tightness with it, or a gliding or rolling across your tummy.. Totaly normal :) And about the right time to start feeling them more.