so fed up

edited July 2011 in October 2011
So me and my husband were doing the tour thing for the hospital and what does he do?? He starts watching the tv not even paying atention so I yell at him. Now he's not talking to me and I'm just so fed up..he won't even read baby books unless I ask him. idk wht to do...

Comments

• Same here he really irks my nerves he can b ok the internet all damn day but he won't research bout his son. So when he acts me stuff I always say I don't know you should have been looking it up
  • My husband's the same way..its annoying
  • My husband wouldn't read squat until I got him this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1440505365/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1311030730&sr=8-1

He likes it alot.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would read out loud when he was putting baby furniture together and I will just quiz him and make it a compettion. I would pretend I don't know the answer and make him answer. It was awsome. I made him go to hospital tour too and I was okay that he was just doing that to make me happy.
  • Hes probly still.in disbeliefe
  • my husband is the same way, with our first he always seemed so distracted like he didnt care, but as soon as my daughter was born he changed over night, he truly is a great father, maybe its like that movie Juno, where jennifer garner says, " a woman becomes a mother the moment she knows shes pregnant, a dad becomes a father the moment he sees his baby"....i think most guys are like that.......
  • @mazyg08 in my experience its so true. We are on our 4th and hubby does not get excited till the baby comes out. He is an amazing father to our kids just not into the whole pregnancy thing. Its kind of abstract for guys since they really can't experience it for themselves. Try and be patient ladies men are slower than us :-)
  • @blueberrysmom you never cease to amaze me on the stuff you find. This book is amazing I wish I would have found that earlier.
  • I so would have gotten that earlier.
  • @krazymomofadrian I love the internet! No matter what I'm looking for I search for it in Google and add "+best" Totally works! :ar!
  • I know how you feel. My hubby is currently getting the silent treatment. I have to beg him to help me with stuff I feel he should be offering to do. He feels like going to work is enough. Hello I work and am pregnant.
  • That is why I love my phone I constantly am on the internet looking something up @blueberrysmom