My husband FINALLY got to feel our baby moving!

edited July 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Friday my husband finally got to feel our baby moving and it was amazing! :-D He was so excited! It was 22w+3d and it was magical! I had to coax Brantley into kicking Daddy since everytime he would be wiggling around and Brad would put his hand on my belly he would be still! When is everyone elses husbands/baby daddies feeling baby moving?

Comments

• Is this your first?
  • Imm 23weeks 5days n bf feels him every now and again my lil man is a lazyy butt :-( but he felt him from around a week and two days ago whice woulda made me 22w+3d lool
  • My husband felt my lil girl for the first time two weeks ago... Im now 36 weeks... The only reason he felt her was cuz she had the hiccups
  • @Blushing_mommy its his first I have a 7 year old daughter too.
  • Lol my hubby felt our son kick the other day. It was so cutehe was completely shocked when he felt it.
  • My hubby gets to feel him all the time when I want the baby to move I have him touch my belly
  • I felt zander move for the first time on saturday. Wife was 22 weeks exactly
  • My fiance felt him first time at 28 weeks but he didn't really seem to excited cause it was just the rolling of his head
  • Congrats, my boyfriend just felt our son move for the first time last week when I was 25 weeks