How many shower games?

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
How many baby shower games are all u having ? Trying to decide how many we should have

Comments

• I'm only doing three because there'll be 40 ppl and it's at a restaurant. We're measuring my tummy, the clothespin game and the one where they guess how many items are in the jars.
  • Yeah I have 3 games and the diaper rafel
  • My guests really enjoyed the games that were really silly! I only had one planned but they wanted to keep playing:)
  • Yes, don't do more! I had my bbshowr at a restaurant and we went game crazy and it was a disaster. People couldn't see cuz it was so crowded, or they lost interest, or we had people fightinh over who won cuz I had 50 pple, so in some games more than one won, and it was just stressful. So good job! 3 games is more than enough!
  • I did 5.. clothes pin, how many jellybeans in baby bottle, measure belly, who can finish bottle the fastest and baby bingo! We did like 6 games of baby bingo (my mil is obsessed with bingo lol)
  • Yeah I am doing diaper rafel , measuring tummy, feed gerber blindfolded , choclate smelly diapers so I guess its 4 I am having a back yard bbq thing with like maybe 100 guest just wasent sure if that enough games and each winner gets a price
  • I only had 15 guests lol.. but it was soooo much fun! Everyone looooved the games! They are what got the baby shower going and had mine and hubbys families interacting :D
  • With baby number 1 we didn't play anys games really looking forward to playing a few this time. We have a lot planned but how many we actually play depends on time and crowd size.
  • What is the diaper rafel?
  • @mommy_of_3 its when u tell people that if they bring diapers to ur shower they will get entered in a rafel to win a prize lol love it good way to get diapers my fam has done it for years
  • We played 4 games at mine
  • @dmaciel...Thank you. Sounds like a great idea :)