my baby has hiccups....

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 34 weeks 5days and my baby has had hiccups about six times today. Is this bad cause I've heard it could be the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't believe so. But why would it be the cord. They get Hiccups from breathing and end up inhaling too Much at the same time. I've never heard that one before(about the cord)
  • My son had them all the time. I went in for a checkup years ago n the nurse huts them on the doppler! Lol im sure he's fine my son was
  • @mshahir I can feel it and if I look at my stomach I can see it. I'm not scared or waiting for a vote so I can call my doctor just curious if other women feel it as such as I do. I've read that it could be the baby swallowing amniotic fluid.
  • @mandac10 hey I haven't talked to u in awhile :) hope your doing good. I didn't hardly have them with my first two that I can remember. Kinda cute actually ;)
  • @richjen24 thanks :) glad its nothing to worry about....I'm just a paranoid preggo mamma lol
  • @richjen24 Hey I'm on number 3 too! :)
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 wow three girls :) that cute! I have a girl and boy and I'm pregnant with another little girl. I'm super excited!
  • edited July 2011
    @richjen24 lol yeah I think I'm done too! Everyone thought we were crazy for wanting to try again cause we had our pair they said but I was a only child growing up and I've always wanted my kids to experience what didn't. I think its nice having a big family :)