need advice/suggestions.. please!!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I am 39 weeks, and am a candidate for vbac.. and a mom of two... five and two, my husband and i have tried Everything it seems like, to get baby to come, because if i dont go into labor on my own before the 27th the dr is doing a csection that day (they wont induce you for a vbac) i dont know what else to do.. weve tried walking, sex, acupressure, cumin tea (nasty) labor cake lol, excersizes.... everything but castor oil (didnt work with my last pregnancy, just made me sick)
But, this is my last baby and i really want to vbac for more than one reason.. please, if you have any tips, suggestions, or success stories.... Im All ears!! Thank you!!

Comments

• Don't know sorry..but here's a bump for you :)
  • It's probably a long shot but with my daughter I ran w the dog, jumped, played soccer and the next day she came... my mom always swears by jumping.
  • Someone on here used nipple stimulation and it worked, she used a pump
  • Ask if they will strip your membranes, it might be too early to work but that is what I did with two of mine, remember every prego is different, castor might work with this one. And its not just sex but the semen and orgasm that create softening and dialation. Hope this helps, good luck.