july moms who feels the baby?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I'm pregnant with my first baby. I'm 3 months 2wks and I think I already feel it moving! How exciting! Does any1 feel there baby?

Comments

• I'm due July 15th, sometimes I feel a little flutter but nothing to know for sure. I can't wait to find out my gender and to already have him or her here.
  • I'm due July 3rd and feel mine moving all the time, I found out wht I'm haven in 21 days
  • My due date is july 28th and I have already felt my little one move twice. 1st time was a small flutter. A week later it felt like a small fish swimming in there. It only lasted 15 sec. Now 4 days later and haven't felt it since.
  • I'm with My 2nd due the 28th of July and every now and then ill feel the fluttering :)
  • This is my first pregnancy I'm due july 27th I'm 14 weeks I have felt the baby move two times it feels like butterflies
  • Im 15 weeks with #2 due july 16, felt some flutter now and again,,, I find out the sex feb 22 cant wait..
  • I'm pregnant with my 2nd child due July 13. I felt something a couple days ago, but I thought it was too soon to be my baby. Maybe it was him/her:)
  • I'm due July 24th with my first and have only felt my uterous and ligaments stretching like rubberbands!
  • Due the 30th w my 3rd and have felt flutters.
  • I'm due the 20th of July and I felt my baby. I put my hand on my tummy pushed a little and waited and felt it move :) so amazing , I really want to know what I'm having but I have to wait to 11th march,
    Anyone have any boy name suggestions :) we all think I'm having a boy and I really am stuck
    I liked Nate but my other doesn't :) lol
  • I am due July 23rd! I have felt the baby moving a few times mainly at night though. I find out what I'm having February 2nd!!