hurray six week follow up....

edited July 2011 in June 2011
Any May and June mommies on here anymore? How is everyone doing? How did your six week appts go?

I'm going in today and again on Friday. I'm getting Paragaurd (like mirena with no hormones). Super excited to have sex again (with no condoms/minimal pregnancy worries)!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @caffienated_katie....sorry your still having to wrap it up :( but glad ur doing well. I see your not uncaffienated anymore ;) . I have been lovin drinking caffiene again too!!
  • Ugh two more weeks can't wait for bc so no condoms although only had sex once.
  • @caffienated_katie. I think I'm gonna try paragaurd. That's the plan at least. I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't mind having another baby soon. This recovery has gone so well unlike after my daughter. I want to have more kids anyway but my husband is totally NOT on board with having more right now :( and pregnancy isn't easy so we should hold off at least a year
    @dncrcass @rissalee7 glad to hear everything went well :)
  • @blissmarie23 Can u tell me about paraguard? If there is no hormone, what is causing you to not become pregnant?
    And can the guy feel it at all? I'm kinda freaked out about the iud because I always think that the guy would hit it or something.
  • My midwife said they think it works because it thickens the cervical mucus...I haven't had it put in yet but will tell u about it when I do.
  • I had my baby June 1. Once I went for my 6 week visit I got put on another 6 weeks because I pulled a muscle in my incision. Ugh I hope I'm free to have sex when I go back August 16. Lol I'm taking Seasonique for birth control. Only 4 periods a year :) Congrats on ur beautiful baby.
  • @smoochez14 so far I like the paragaurd.my only complaint so far is that I have can feel the string
  • ur dr should b able to trim it. I had my checkup at 5 weeks (yesterday) and everything was perfect :) i got the iud put in.. but still scared to have sex. lol
  • @ittybitty lol....I hear ya about being scared to roll around. I will ask them to trim it at my next appt. How r u doing? And who is your ob?
  • doing good. im cramping a little but not to bad. trying to bottle feed but she wont take it..
    Dr Poston, on Dixie by the expressway. I love her, she is wonderful
    they should be able to trim it, she told me if the string started bothering me than she would trim it more
  • I had my first two in Louisville. A boy 8 yrs ago at norton suburban with a practice called associates in ob/gyn. (I hated that practice). After my bad experience at suburban I decided to have Sophia (2) at clark memorial with a group called Women Care. My ob there was dr. Stell and she was amazing ! I almost drove back to Louisville to have Sebastian with her
  • where was ur first one located at?
    if I ever have another one I will for sure go back to her. I love her. I was so happy that she delivered me and I didnt get another on call dr.
  • My first was at norton suburban. In St Matthews.