Cant believe it..they got me good!!!

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
Yesterday i was under the impression that my future sis in law wasn't feeling well so we had to cancel our "dinner plans" to go visit her cuz everyone was very concerned. So my fiance was taking his sweet time gettin ready which really pissed me off! So we finally get there, the front door opens and...SURPRISE!! OMG i had NO clue!!! I was in shock to see all of his family, some of my family, and friends there! It was absolutely amazing, come to find out my future sis was the mastermind behind it all!!! I love her to pieces, we couldn't have picked a better Godmother for baby Dylan! :)

Comments

• Babyshower?
  • Aww that's sweet! Can you share her please? lol
  • Awwwe that is so kool
  • Not to sound ungreatful but my only complaint is that maybe 5 pple went off the registry and almost everyone bought clothes (0-3, which we had enough as is)!! And no one gave gift receipts w/the clothes, some even ripped the tags off! Who does that?! Im not sure there's a point to registering anymore..Oh well
  • @samiuk Sure! Lol she truly is the best!! @krazymomofadrian I still can't believe it! I was freaking out that everyone forgot about me only to find out now they'd been planning my shower for months!! I feel loved! :)
  • Yeah I think registry is only for our fun Lol ive never gotten anything from my registrys.....glad u we're surprised I wish that could happen to me
  • @azmom this is my 2nd boy but i missed my shower with my 1st cuz i had him the day of! So it was exciting to finally get to experience one! :) How far along are you? Did/will you get a shower?