October mommies! So excited!!

edited July 2011 in October 2011
How's everybody feeling? Are u sleeping at night?
I'm due the 6th. Currently 28 weeks and 4 days. I have 11 weeks and 3 days = approximately 80 days to go woo-hooo!!! I've gained 26lbs so far! I'm 133, I've never weighed this much in my life and my feet are killing me! I'm not really sleeping too well at night. My bed is basically a fortress of pillows I use to prop myself up. He's going to be born in Washington, DC.
Today I'm going to get my maternity pics taken and will use one of them for my baby shower invitations. The baby shower will be on August 20th. I'm super excited!!! There's so much to be done!

Name:
Due date:
how many weeks past:
days left:
baby boy or girl:
Weight gain:
Baby shower date:
Any other special plans for baby:
How do you feel:

Comments

• Name: Mine or the baby's? lol, well I'm on team yellow by choice so if girl, Evalynn Mae if it's a boy Isaac (no middle name yet)

Due date: October 3rd, I am 29 weeks today yay!!!

how many weeks past: 29 weeks

days left: 77 whoot!

baby boy or girl: It's unknown :)

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Baby shower date: I'm not having a baby shower. I moved out of state so I don't have any family and only a few friends, so it seems like a waist. Plus a couple of my friends who already have a kid pissed me off. They threw a fit because I chose not to know the gender and they feel like they can't "properly" get me a gift without knowing the gender... um ok, I don't care if me not knowing the gender makes it so you can't get me anything. Even though you both have a kid of your own so you would think they would know that I need things like blankets, diapers, wipes, lotions... all that fun stuff not "clothes!" lol. (end sudden rant)

Any other special plans for baby: Nope

How do you feel: Great! Tired when I am out and about and right now trying not to boil alive in this heat wave. I am sleeping kinda ok, the baby likes to keep me up a lot during the night. But once I do fall asleep I am out. I have my glucose test this week on Thursday... not looking foreword to it lol.
  • I'm Lisa and I'm 26 weeks, due October 24th ( feel like I'm in an AA meeting lol) I have 98 days left, and im having a boy. still no real plans for a baby shower hopefully someone has one for me because now that my boyfriend got sick and is now unable to work I really need help. At my last doctor appointment I was still down one pound :) I sleep fine when I have time to.
  • Name: Olivia Marie
    Due: October 24
    Weeks: 26 weeks
    Days left: 98! Woohoo
    Its a girl!
    Weight: 16 lbs
    Baby Shower: first: July 9. Second: August 14
    Plans: deliver asap, then move from cali to Montana in November! Yay the convenience of the military :)
    Feel: Had a cold the last few weeks, but other then that baby feels great and I sleep/eat well with little fatigue. Good luck mamas, home stretch is near! :)

• Amanda, I'm 28 wks as of today. Scheduled c-section Oct 3rd at 7:30 am. I'm have a girl, Emma Elizabeth. My mother in law is supposed to give me a baby shower but let's see if she gets the invites out in time. I've gained 23 lbs and I have a doctors appointment Thursday that I'm dreading because I don't want to know how much more I have gained. I sleep okay when I don't get up and down all night because i have to use the bathroom or my three and a half year old decides is a good idea to get up really early
  • @mschop and @meliz1187 I'm due on the 24th as well. Little boy named Joseph. Baby shower at the end of august.
  • Kaylan Rianna
    Oct 14( csection early oct not yet scheduled)
    27w3d
    88 days
    Baby girl
    3lbs gained(I'm obese)
    Baby shower in sept
    This is my 4th and last baby I will have 2 boys and 2 girls(in that order)
    Feeling horrible. Heat is killing me, heartburn is a bitch,I can't sleep, have had hemorrhoids for 3 weeks, and 2 weeks ago sprained both my knee and ankle on right side. Canlt wait till Oct! Congrats mamas we are getting close!
  • 7th octiber
    Girl
    11w 4days left
    My baby shower will be the 19 august!
    Getting weighed tomorro not sure how much ive put on :/ i cant get to sleep untill the suns comeing up :( get lots of braxton hicks blah!
  • Hi, I'm Jameka, due Oct. 10 with a lil boy, Ethan. I am officially 28 weeks today. My babyshower will be the 2nd or 3rd week in Sept. I definitely don't get any good sleep. I normal sleep on my stomach, but of course I can't do that now. Lol I'm just ready for lil man to come so I cab at least be comfortable.
  • Name: Samantha :) My boy's name will be Adrian Eugene <3
    Due date: October 8th and please get him out of me now lol
    how many weeks past: 28 weeks and 2 days
    days left: 82 hopefully less... cuz I feel like I'm going to die now lol
    baby boy or girl: He is most definitely a boy... he lovessss to show off his goodies just like his daddy does :)
    Weight gain: I've gone from a size 3 only weighing in at 134 ish somedays 140 ish to an un godly 178-185 lbs O.o size who the f*ck knows :D and yet despite the weight gain, I still look tiny other than my you know... 40 lbs of water and uterus... eating no fast food, and low fat meals and a healthy dose of fruit a day and still working out :< I pout.
    Baby shower date: Heck if I know... I have no idea whats going on with that my mom says its not her job and everyone else seems to not give a sh*t about it... sooooo Hopefully I will have one :/
    Any other special plans for baby: Other than get him out of me as soon as its chill.... make sure he is alive? I guess? Raise him, love him, teach him everything... okay not everything I know... but ya know... lol!
    How do you feel: Like shit! my back hurts I'm always tired I feel uncomfortable in my own skin, I have really really bad restless leg syndrome that seems to have decided to flock to my arms. I can hardly wipe my own cooter, I have to pee every 20 minutes but hardly anything comes out. I miss being able to see my vagina, Im always depressed cuz I'm like this massive ball of incubatorness.... I'm always hungry and snacking on something, usually fruit. I can't sleep for shit, I pee too much, and my belly makes me soooo uncomfortable that I wish I could just detach it for a night and sleep in peace. I can't slouch cuz my boobs touch my belly and it grosses me out... I so wish I could just go into labor now... 3 more months of this... I think I will die before I get to my due date at this rate :-(( In other words... I'm just a whiney b*tch! :D
  • Hi! :)

Name: Nancy, my baby boys name will be Romeo :)

Due Date: Oct. 21st

Weeks: 26 weeks 3 Days

Weight Gain: Last Wed it was 11lbs :-(

Baby Shower Date: Sept. 4th for the 1st one and not exactly sure of the date yet for my 2nd one. Our families are just too big to have 1.

Special Plans: Not yet, I just wanna meet him already! :X

How do I feel?: Well I feel pretty good, no sickness for my entire pregnancy but my feet have started to hurt recently! I did my registry this weekend and boy were my feet killing me after! I have felt extra tired and sleepy lately too. AND I feel sad because I can no longer see my lady friend :-((
  • Name: Amanda
    Due date: October 5
    Weeks: 29 weeks on Wednesday
    Weight Gain: about 20lbs
    Baby shower: I hope to have one after the baby comes and I know the gender
    Special plans: none
    Feeling: I feel really big and like there is no room left already! Other than that I feel pretty good
  • Due Oct 8th. Scheduled csection will have him here the 1st of Oct. This is gonna be my 5th son! I'm stu k on names..I like Alexander, Carson, Gavin..any ideas? Lol
    I've gained 6 lbs..I'm fat..and the baby is breech and bigger than average so hos head is bouncing off my ribs, stomach, diaphragm ...uggh! Lol but Im ecstatic that sp far he's healthy! I was pregnant 2 Years ago with a little girl, finally!, and she was still born at 20 weeks. So I'm just happy to have a healthy bundle of lo e growing inside my belly!
  • Hey due Oct 5th with a girl 29 weeks Wednesday gained about 25lbs no baby shower.......n I'm feeling like crap I'm like omg is it over yet lol oh n her name is Starr Olivia or Olivia Starr idk yet.....let me know whatcha think
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Name: My name is Sarah

Due date: October 15

how many weeks past: 27 wks 2 days

days left: 89? I think

baby boy or girl: a baby boy, his name is Jensen Charles Aichele (he has 2 middle names)

Weight gain: no comment... lol j/k about 35 lbs. yikes!! never weighed this much in my life i feel ginourmous

Baby shower date: September 11

Any other special plans for baby: hopefully maternity pictures and a 3D ultrasound (if the U/S tech at work has time for me)

How do you feel: like crap! my back and right hip everyday and there is so much pressure on my lower back. I cannot sleep at night because of my hip. I have tried with and without pillows nothing seems to help. I pee every 2 hours during the night. other than that I feel great lol

• im karra and the bay is either going to be ezekiel jack or mikaela mai
    im due oct 23rd
    i am 26 weeks and one day :)
    i have 97 days left!!!
    baby boy or girl: we are going to have it be a surprise :)
    Weight gain: 20 lbs
    Baby shower date: soon, august hopefully, my mom and sis in law are planning it
    Any other special plans for baby: hopefully some maternity pics and belly cast :) hubby doesnt want 3d u/s bc he thinks theyll slip and we will see the gender and we dont want to
    How do you feel: LIKE CRAP! my feet and hands are swollen i am only comfortable when laying down, its hot as hell here, and im having a hard time finding a midwife.
  • Name: Julia
    Due date: Oct 11th
    How many days past: 27wks 6days
    Days left: 85 :)
    Baby boy or girl: Baby girl... Sidney Leanne
    Weight gain: about 17lbs
    Baby shower date: August 27th
    Special plans for thr baby: ummm we are doing the 4d ultrasound on Sat.
    How do you feel? All in all ok. Super tired again, I think my feet are going to explode lol and my hips hurt. Plus my dear lil girl found my ribs ummm ouch. Oh and I think I am just going to move into the bathroom... I feel like I live in there lol But I am happy to take all the pain for her to be here. She is our first and we are soo excited for Oct to get here :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Name. Ashley
    Due date: oct. 6th
    Days past: 11wks 2days
    Days left: 80?
    Weight gain: 11 lbs
    Baby shower: july 31st and august 28th
    Feeling: cant sleep sometimes but feeling awesome and big lol
  • Name: Brittany
    Due date: oct 5th, but will be getting induced at 38 or 39 weeks
    Weeks passed: 28 w 6d
    Days left: less than 78
    Baby boy or girl: boy, carson alan
    Weight gain: 6 lbs
    Baby shower: this sunday! July 24th
    Feeling: no energy, can't sleep, the baby's kicks have turned into painful rolls and punches, heartburn makes me want to vomit, im constipated, the back of my head hurts alot, my back and tailbone kills me, and I just got over a cold. Must I go on? Hahah oh and my legs are cramping alot now too and when I walk alot I get pains in my belly and I've been having braxton hicks contractions
  • Oh and I also forgot to mention how I can't sleep now without my boobies leaking everywhere lol
  • Did you mean to say u only gained 6 lbs?

• Name: team blue his name Kovu Atreyu
    Due date: October 6th 2011
    how many weeks past: 28 weeks 5 days
    days left: 11 weeks 2 days
    baby boy or girl: bouncing baby boy
    Weight gain: 20 lbs
    Baby shower date: we had the baby shower super early since it was in michigan and im in the navy im stationed in california currently on bed rest the family wanted to see me so that was our option. Im ocd and an over acheiver im already packed for the hospital the babys clothes are put away and ready for him. i just need to finish the small details in is room and im done these next 11 weeks are gonna be boring but i cant wait to meet my lil man.
  • Im collette
    Baby girl is giavonna frances
    Im due oct 26
    currently 25.6
    99 days to go
    Only gained 3 lbs so far.lost a few in the beginning
    Currently on moderate bedrest for risk of preterm labor had to start my maternity leavr early..1 cm dialated already and scared shes gonna come early.
  • Name: Ode
    Due date: Oct. 8th
    how many weeks past: 28 wks, 4 days
    days left: 81 days, woo hooo!
    baby boy or girl: Girl! :-)
    Weight gain: 22 lbs
    Baby shower date: Aug 16th
    Any other special plans for baby: I wanna get my maternity pics done, maybe next month!
    How do you feel: Extremely emotional & moody. Pretty tired throughout the day, no matter how much sleep/rest I get. I live in Detroit & this summer has been brutal. It's full of 90+ degree days, ugh it sux! I still sleep pretty good but I have my nights where I jus can't get comfortable. Excited for my baby shower but stressed out @ the same time. I jus wanna meet my babaygirl already!

• @navymomma aww we're due the same day :()
  • Name: Julian Wolfgang or Tigerlilly Katja
    Due : Oct 7
    Weeks passed: exactly 29!
    Days left: 77
    Keeping it a surprise! Yay team yellow!
    Baby shower: August 27 and sometime in September. I have a big family too!
    I feel great physically. Minor discomforts but doing most of the things I did before like work :( and dancing :) Mostly nervous to have a healthy baby. And I'm not with the be (though he's *trying* to be supportive...) so I'm really stressed about raising a kid on my own...
  • Name: Ryenn Kay
    Due date: Oct 17th
    how many weeks past: 27weeks 3 days
    days left:87
    baby boy or girl: girl
    Weight gain: 8lbs
    Baby shower date: None...3rd baby
    Any other special plans for baby: Final baby so she will be very spoiled!! (Much like my first two)
    How do you feel: Physically- Wearing stockings and wrist bands on both arms due to bad circulation. Back is always in pain and seem to have pains in my stomach daily. Tired due to two kids always wanting to be on the run!
    Emotionally- Great! Scared to be a mom of 3 soon but ready at the same time!
  • edited July 2011
    My name is Rachel, but the baby's name is Christine Elise
    Due October 7th
    29 weeks, 1 day
    76 days to go
    Having a girl
    I've gained 16lbs as of 7/14. I have another appointment on 7/28, so it will probably be at 18.
    I have four showers being planned: August 14th, 20th and 31st and September 4th.
    No real special plans. She is my and my husband's first, so she'll be showered with love.
    I feel great, actually. I wouldn't know I'm pregnant if not for a mirror and her constant moving and kicking. My energy level is still high, and I get around really well. No swelling or aches and pains. :)

And I'm probably the only pregnant woman enjoying the 90+ heat and humidity. LoL.