It's here!!!

My sons swing is here! Lol I'm excited like a kid on Christmas!

Photobucket

Comments

• Yay!! i seen post and was like i so hope she ain't refering baby to an it then noticed it was in equipment. and supplies haha can you get pics up to show?
  • Where's the pic, yo? :ar!
  • @SamiUK CTFU! I tried...lol. That pic is the best I can do for now.
    @blueberrysmom there ya go, lol.

I'm not putting it together until after he gets here.
  • I dont see a.pic mama
  • Nope I dont see it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I see it. I pushed the little "view all" button. I like it! I'm getting a mamaroo. Can't wait!
  • Ok I see it thanks @blueberrysmom cute swing @beautifulone
  • Lol I obviously have no idea what I'm doing!
    @blueberrysmom and @youngmami3 Thanks ladies! I'm doing a Mickey Mouse theme for my son.
  • Cute :) what does ctfu mean? Lol
  • Shakes head.... rubs eyes!! Were it be? I no see. :-?
  • @samiuk it means cracking the f**k up
  • @newflmom2b There it is ma'am! :)
  • I'm still excited and can't wait for bd to put it up!
  • My swing just came in today too! I'm tempted to put it together already.
  • @kcike812 Lol I feel the same way! I'm acting like it's for me, smh. Where did you get your swing from?
  • I ordered it from Amazon. I got a fisher price Snugabunny Cradle n Swing. My princess isn't here until Sept but I want everything ready. I put her stroller together today. I'm going to wait to put the swing together until her nursery is complete so I can put it in there.
  • @kcike812 Ooh ok Im due Sept 24th, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I got the Graco Mickey Mouse in the House Lovin' Hug Swing(that's a lot to type lol) from Overstock because it was only $99 and everywhere else it was $100+. They only had 4 left when I ordered that one. Thank goodness my mom is a member cause we go free shipping. My mommy's best friend is getting the stroller so I just have the car seat left to get. I'm excited!
  • I'm due Sept 21st. My swing was also cheaper at Amazon. I paid $134, no taxes, free shipping and it was $165 at Target. I've been buying much from Amazon. If you join Amazon mom you get to become a prime member and you earn months for every $25 spent. When you're a prime member you get almost everything with free shipping and its quick 2 day shipping. I love it!
  • @kcike812 I'm always on Amazon, but I've never bought anything for my son on there. My stroller will probably be bought from there since it's only $98 which is way better then $119. I love their site too. I also always shop around to see if it's cheaper anywhere else.