to soon for lovin?

edited July 2011 in Relationships
So my man and I have been in the mood a lot lately.. but I just delivered two weeks ago. And I also tore.. and I know that after giving birth your more likely to get pregnant again? Any advice or input? Would sex not be safe right now? What about getting off without sex?

Comments

• I think the rule of thumb is if you can phyiscaly and want to then ok. Use a condom, no rough stuff. Personally I would stick to getting off
  • Lol I gave birth 13days ago, and would never even attempt to have sex right now. My lochia is disgusting! I'm sure u can get hurt inside by vaginal sex..now the other way, I'm not sure ;) be careful!
  • If you tore and have stitches, I would say no way! You do not want to tear again and have to get more stitches or do permanent damage. However, if you can get off without inserting anything into your vagina, then that would probably be ok.

I didn't even want to think about sex, even after my dr gave me the all clear at 6 weeks, lol!
  • the moister is different after a baby so id lube up if your going to.. and other stuff 4play is fun too.. just no crazy stuff.. lol.. id wait another wk if i were you at least till your 3wks pp .. and deffinatly protect against preg.. in some way cause you could get prego..
  • @lae3 yes I will for surely be using protection!! And I think ill hold off on the sex just wasn't so sure..
    @laura536 yea I don't feel like tearing more.. or anything that could damage my cooch ha
    @Jaime77 yes I think I will pass on the sex and let him pleasure me other ways.. less chances of getting hurt or another pregnancy :)
  • lol, good choice!