New title for post: Robbed by Idiots *update at bottom*

If you ladies can put some good karma our there for my family. We are trying to move out of our really bad apartments and we are really hopeful on a 2 br duplex. Not asking for alot cuz some families needed it more but we may be homeless if we don't get it so just put a good word out?? Some hopes would be fine lol. :) plus ugh I'm so mad at him, I am crampy and having some "digestion problems" and he wants some. So I was gonna be nice and give him a hand job, but apparently thats not good enough for him. Well I tried so I won't mret him touch me as were ready for bed. Plus did I mention were at his mom's with the door open cuz it's too damn hot. Grrrr MEN!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • %%- %%- double the luck!
  • Lol should put a warning on this for tmi but oh well but ya know @mama0811 he really is great but he can be an ass sometimes.
  • Anytime! I know how stressful housing & waiting can get.
  • Hoping you get your apartment soon *positive thoughts* were at his mum's to but she never hardly in so not to bad and council said we 19th on list for a house in our area and only way we'll move up more is if his mum writes a letter sayin she wants us out but then basically we'll be put in a drug ridden hostel but will also move up when baby here, its different over here to over there though
  • Weird, @samiuk and thanks it's really nice and we are definately acting like we want it so hopefully lady luck is on our side. Sometimes I think our would be better to live somewhere else.
  • Out of country I mean.
  • We want to move to France when baby bit older, but had a dream we moved to Australia last night haha (sorry v random), has for your bd just tell him its to hot for sex! haha not all about him now
  • Well it is his mom if it was his dads it wouldn't be as bad but his mom is very religious nice but not too happy that we are not married. @samiul
  • Oh right, bit of a downer then
  • Well @everyone thanks for the well wishes, but we just found out we got robbed. Our brand new tv, ps3, our roommates laptop, xbox 360, and about 30 games total. Were heading home now to see if they took anything else. They removed the screen and jimmied our bedroom window and walked out our front door.
  • P.s. We got the apartment though. Yay us :-<
  • Uhm Congrats? Jeez..sorry and that's horrible doesn't seem enough :(
  • Wow. I'm sorry!
  • Yes it really sucks.a lot of our games were special edition were heading home to see the extent of the damage and file a police report @mrs_shu @blueberrysmom thanks I'm really upset. We now have some money to get it back but not all of our limited edition games.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow that is really ...crazy. That really sucks about the moron who broke in. I'm sending extra good karma ur way that they get caught quickly with all of your stuff. Keep your head high =)
  • Did you have renters insurance? It's a good idea.
  • Oh crapiola.... Best Wishes my amigaaa....
    (Friend)
  • Hopefully there's not a lot of damage or mess to clean up and sort thru.
  • @blueberrysmom no we were out of money until recently when we moved to the new place we were gonna get it. Definately gonna get it now.
    @mrs_shu or apartment was already really messy but well know if they ruined anything. Our roommate doesnt know our stuff and probably got home way late and doesn't know. I, am just going they didn't touch Dri's room.
  • @betty thanks
    @rckprincess2 we hope we are mading a most of games and taking them to pawn shops and game stops to are if any body tries to sell them.
  • Okae let me retype that we are mading a list of our games and taking them to game stupid and pawn shops to see if anybody tried to sell tem
  • Double wammy!! Lol
  • Good point..he probably only noticed the missing big stuff. Its so scary..I used to watch that show that (with owners consent) had a former thief break into houses and rob them..its amazing(again in a scary way) just how fast and how much they take. Sad this happened but it really confirms what a good thing moving away is.
  • The best and far most good karma for u to get your own place!! I feel uuuuuu!
  • prayers sent your way.... and you poor thing! I hate when they want some and you just canNOT guster up anything left. especially after giving birth... ask him if he wants to push a ____ lb baby out of his hole?!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.