be jealous.....extremely jealous :) **update**

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Today at 6. I get a one hour back (professional) massage! I'm 37 wks and in desperate need of this :) I've been saving my certificate since Christmas! Omg, that's allllll I can think about, and its only 9!

**update**
Omg, I highly recomend a massage in later part of pregnancy. Was one the BEST things ever. Seriously. And because I'm 37 weeks, and have a csec scheduled for 14 days, she did some massage that's known to "move things along" soooooo I'm hoping something happens soon, if not, I'm soooo there next week! Its my new addiction I think lol.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    >:p Mean! Lol, kidding. Lucky you, though. Hope you enjoy it as much as I would! :(
  • That sounds soooooo lovely! Enjoy yourself! :)
  • Thanks Ladies. I intend to 100% enjoy it. If I don't die from the heat before 6. Lol!
  • I'm jealous because the place I took my gift certificate to said they wouldn't give me a massage because I'm farther along than 26 weeks and they didn't want to induce labor. I just don't think they wanted to touch a pregnant lady. 8-X
  • I am extremely jealous lol I have been wanting n needing one of those for a long time along with an adjustment....
  • @shanIam whatt? Id be pissed. I'm 37 wks, so idc if it does induce! Lol. I'm having my baby in 14 days anyways! And this place I'm going to, its a chiropracter and a massage and like a wellness center. Maybe find one like that?
  • I'm 34 weeks and I want one so bad. I would go elsewhere, but I have a gift certificate to the place that didn't want to touch me. Which, is probably all well and good, because my baby shower is Saturday...so I don't want to go into labor until AFTER that...but I am jealous.
  • Jealous!!!! Have a nice relaxing day.
  • Thanks ladies :) @claudia25 go get you one girl! :) I've actually never had one before, so I'm super happy.
  • I just got one late last week and it was amazing!
  • awesome ;-)
  • @Island_Mommie2B lol it was a women who gave me my massage. And my hubby got one too! But not in the same room or nothing. seriously you should convince him :)
  • I officially hate you lol! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm gonna whine to my hubby and get one done. But he's such a nerd he'll try to do it himself lmao. But if you and hubby got it done, then I'll convince him we both need it. Yes, I'm formulating my plan now, bwahahahaha!!! :-D
  • Oh I can't wait for mine I got a coupon on troopswap for me and the hubby that I can use whenever. I think I'm gonna wait till the begining of sept when I'm near the end and do it plus its our anniversary the 15th so I thought that it'd be a nice date thing, now I just need to have some patience!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't wait, my MIL is sending me away to get a baby massage after I get settled into my new apt this sat.... im going to be in heaven!
  • Yep. I'm totally jealous! :ar!