Oct mommies!!! (Babyshower)

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
Hi Oct mommies :)
So when are you all planning your babyshower for???
And what's the theme?
Where have you registered?

Well I just started planning my babyshower for Aug 20th! My mom is throwing me a babyshower in Mexico with my family and I wanted one for my friends here in San Diego. Everyone keeps telling me to let my Bfs mom throw me the shower but from my last pregnancy she didn't I had to do it so this time I'm not even going to bother with her!

So....
my babyshower will be Aug 20th
my theme is my little princess! So much pink and crowns everywhere!
I've only registered at Burlington, but I plan on doing a registry at Target too!

When are you Oct mommies having this fun experience? :)

Comments

• Mine is August 28 and September 11. I don't really have a theme though lol
  • Im in the midst of getting all the preparations done for mines now... my babyshower is September 17 & the theme is Blue Wild Safari Animals & ive only registered at Babys R Us & Target... i wanna do a 3rd store but not in the mood :( but im so anixous for this day to come!
  • @newmomma15 when are you due? And what are you having? :)

@firsttimeoct_mom LOL try Burlington, they have really good affordable things there! Two months away! When are you due??
  • I'm having my first one on August 13th...I don't know any details because I'm not planning it & they won't say. Lol I'm sure it will be great though. And another one in September sometime. I have only registered at Babies R Us but I want to go to Target also.
  • @SurpriseBaby how exciting you also get two :D yeah its always a good idea to register at 2 places! From my past experience, I received almost everything in my Target registration and about 4 big things from baby's r us! Target is more affordable anyway :)
  • I am due Oct 15 with a little boy :) I only wanted one baby shower but MIL is being difficult lol
  • Oh I'm registered at target, babies R us, and buy buy baby.
  • lets see.. im thinking sept.. mid.. and the theme is .. im having a boy, family , and food.. lol.. all of the things i love lol.. i dont care about the small details..
  • My two sisters are throwing me a baby shower on August 26th. My due date is Oct 7 and I'm having a boy. I don't have a theme. I'm registered at Walmart, Target and Babies R Us.
  • Aug 27, wild safari.

• My baby shower will be August 21. The theme is baseball, Atlanta Braves specifically. My baby's due date is my Papa's birthday. He was a big Braves fan, as are we. I can't wait to see how it turns out. My aunt and cousin's wife are throwing it for me.
    We are registered at Target.
  • I'm having my second baby, another girl, so no official shower. But I think I'm going to have something small and pink themed the first week of October (I'm due the 25th) so there won't be a blank page in her baby book, lol!
  • My baby shower is August 13th & the theme I was heading towards was baseball. I'm having a boy & I'm due Oct 20th I want more then enough time for me & hubby to get the rest of the things we'll need & to prepare for his arrival :)
  • I'm due October 6th but live in the UK where babyshowers are uncommon but are definitely on the rise. What are they?a party? Time to give gifts for baby? I'm intrigued. We tend to give small gifts when the baby is born....but I've seen threads where people literally spend thousands on babyshowers and have 50+ guests.....is it really such a big tradition in the states? I'm sort of jealous....!
  • im due Oct 1st...my original BS date was set for Aug 27...but my brother ended up taking that date 4 his own BS...so now I moved it to Sept 4 (labor day wknd)...ill be 36 wks by then...im having a boy & the theme will be Nautical since ill be having it at a waterpark! :D & i registered at Kohls, Target, Babies r Us & La Ideal :)
  • Im having my first one on August 13th and my best friend is throwing it I know nothing. Except the colors are orange and teal. And that one is for my mostly my friends. My boyfriends mom is doing one in Sept I think. Im having a boy. And I just did a registry at babies r us. But we don't have a theme for the babys room yet. :/
  • We are doing our baby shower Aug 27th. We want to do bsby winnie the pooh for the theme, but I can't find any stores around here that have stuff, just online and that is kinda expensive. I still have a more places to check though :) we are registered at babies r us and buy buy baby. :) I can't wait.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due October 15th! :)
  • I'm due the 21st and one of my babyshowers is on Sept. 4th and the other on Sept. 24th. My 2nd is not really planned yet but my first is monkey themed witj brown and turqoiuse as my colors. I'm registered at Babies R Us
  • I'm having three showers... thrown by his family, my mom, and bestie... the family showers are Team Safari (jungle animals playing sports, he picked it out) and my bestie is throwing a Rockabilly themed shower (anchors, guitars, sugar skulls, classic cars).
    One is end of Aug, the other two are mid Sept.
    I'm not registered yet, I will go in two weeks...
  • oh yeah, due 10/31/11
  • Due : 10/8
    Baby shower : 8/27
    Theme : monkey/ jungle
    I'm painting babies room green & theme is monkey jungle. Monkeys are cute! I don't know gender but maybe tomorrow we find out!!!