Cant stop crying, my anxiety is getting the best of me.......

edited July 2011 in Parenting
My son is going with his father for 4 nights and I am panicking lol.....I worry about him constantly when he's not with me.....I know his father would never intentionally do anything to put him in harms way but for some reason I just feel my son is the safest when he's with me.......he is so excited to go see his dad for more than just two nights and I'm not showing him how much it bothers me but on the inside I'm screaming......I guess the point of this thread is to see if anyone else has/had bad separation anxiety and if you have what did you do to overcome it? I've been dealing with this for almost 6 years, and I just want to get it under control for our whole famlies sake........

Comments

• Me and hubby went to another state for 2 nights and left our son with his grandparents it was so sad I didn't cry but if I would have let myself I wouldn't have done anything during our stay I just had to remember he was ok
  • My husband says his ex wife had really bad seperation anxiety. They went on a trip to a hotel together without their son who was just a baby at the time and she couldn't even go 12 hours without him. I think its pretty normal. Mommies are just protective of their babies.
  • @victoriab I'm told I'm overprotective lol :)
  • No prob Hun and if u feel like u need to talk u can always inbox me. :)
  • @momof22be I appreciate that.......