stroller/carseat combo or carseat and stroller frame??

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
With my son I had the combo but didn't use the strolller much too big and heavy for my 5ft 100lb self lol.. not to mention it takes up a lot of trunk space in my mazda6 lol.. just wanted to know yalls opinions!!! Has anyone used the stroller frame and prefers it over the combo?

Comments

• I had the combo as well. The frame looks nice and compact. A lot lighter. I liked having my storage space though, and with the second one it got a lot of use as a stroller. So guess its up to how long you want to use it for. If just for infant I say go frame!
  • Well I wanna use it for a long time.. walmart has a frame with storage space for $53 online. When my son got old enough I just got him one of those small $20 strollers I thought it was easier than having to deal with the big ol stroller.. cost will pretty much be the same. I guess it just hurts me bc I paid lots of money for my sisters combo and she NEVER used the stroller lol brand new and shegave it away :( lol.. hmmm.. maybe the big stroller won't be too much hassle this time.. I do like that with the big stroller baby can lay down while shopping!