Baby not moving to much

edited July 2011 in September 2011
So I am 31 wks and my baby hasent moved as much as he usually does for that past days is it because he's running out of room or should I be worried and when he does move its not like a kick its more of like a slow roll

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went to the Dr last week n he said not to worry if the baby stops moving so much because shes running out of space. I'm 30 wks 5days. But if it worries you then call ur Dr just to make sure! Better safe! :)
  • @everyone well he kicks but its mostly slow rolls and its been like this for like 4days
  • @dmaciel I'm in the exact situation as u. I am also 31 wks and I don't really feel my baby move too much either just a slow roll here and there...I went in Fri to the doc and they were monitoring the baby and she's perf fine :) I think she's just being lazy ,) if ur like me ur prob a worry freak like me I'm always trying to make her move! I guess they are just like that my mom said it was the same when she was preg with me and till this day I'm a very lazy girl lol !
  • My baby doesn't really kick anymore, she stretches and rolls. I'm 34 weeks today... as long as he isn't inactive all together he should be fine.
  • 33+2 and lily has slowed unless i have a contraction then it feels like she is throwing a temper tantrum. (Had on in the movies last night. )
  • Since about 28/29 weeks my baby not really kicked just rolls about every were not asked midwife seen has he's still actually moving :/