my doc said its okay but.... well preglies you be the judge

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
I called 24/7 on call nurses... and I told them when I wiped there was a SPOT of pink blood I have put on a pantyliner and haven't seen anything since...

They told me just to monitor... should I monitor or just go to labor and delivery???
BTW I'm 23wks

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmm well on my discharge paper from the hospital says I should come in at any sign of any blood. Sooo I would go.
  • @mommyofisaiahngiselle @mama0811 @excitedforbaby thank you ladies I am going call l&d & see what they say because I don't want to drive and they turn me back around...
  • My dr said any type of bleeding for me to come in. I would go in personally.
  • Its so weird how doctors treat this. Granted most of the time its ok but I have been told numerous times that bleeding in pregnancy is never ok.
  • I would either call l & d or just go in, if you are anything like me you will worrying yourself sick! I would start having every problem known to men, but I am dramatic like that.
  • I had a spot of pink blood before as well but no cramping and everything was fine the dr said maybe I had lifted something h