7 hours .. :(

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I was suppose to find out what I was having at 9 n the morning but now I have to wait even longer :(
Very upsetting!

Comments

• That's not fair!!!
  • I lost my job and my insurance threw them. So I have to wait for the other insurance to kick n so I can get a new dr and go.. :(
  • Ill probably end up crying in the morning..
  • Sad. Jerks, I thought they were required by law to keep you on the insurance for a certain amount of time.
  • not here in kentucky.
    I lost it the minute I got fired :(
    They gave me papers to go threw cobra but would have to pay like 600 jus for 3 months. So now im waiting for the insurance for pregnant women to kick in. and im starting to not b patient with them
  • What a pain. I'm sorry, at least you know your covered for everything with the new insurance. Good luck its gonna be worth the wait though.
  • Yes, very true. But the sad part about it os im 20 weeks and still havent got to c my baby. Insurance was only paying for so many and this woulda been my first one so I havent even seen my baby :(
  • First Ultrasound, sorry.
  • know the feeling, I cant afford insurance through me job and make like 100 to much a month to get medicaid. But I ahve a very good OB and my family is also helping. It is cheaper for me to pay for the visits until I come out of work and can get medicaid for the delivery.