oreos anyone?

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Does it really piss anyone else off when your oreo is still crunchy after dipping it in milk? I want to send them a nasty email.

Comments

• Lol I feel the same way. I dump it in the milk for a reason... but noooo I'm still crunchin on hard cookies!!! So mad
  • It's so frustrating. Especially when that's what your craving. Grrr
  • Oreos sounds soooo good right now and some ice cream
  • Lol, I hope yours are good at least : )
  • I dnt have any so they will b worse then urs. Lol! I have subway cookies though ;)
    Sitting right next to the bed :)
  • Mmmm I love cookies I bought the Valentines Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies and ate them all in 3 days my 2 yr old helped a little lol.
  • Lol.. Im sure my nephew will have eaten them all by the time I get up.. If he dont, my sister will. Lol
  • I have to hide stuff if I don't want it eaten lol
  • Well im at my brothers visiting so I really cant hide them. But I do at my sisters house, where I live. Lmao.
  • They hide their goodies in their room too though. Lol
  • It's funny how pregnancy makes us territorial
  • Lol. I know. Before I got fired, someone drank my milk and I went crazy. I was so mad. Alls I wanted was that COLD MILK. and it wasnt there.. Lol
  • I can't believe someone drank your milk. What type of job were you at?
  • at a medical warehouse.. I know and it was somebody I didnt even expect. I jus couldnt believe it. I was upset that whole day, even went and got some more on lunch. Lol
  • Thats crazy, I would have freaked. You don't steal the pregnant ladies stuff.
  • Thats exactly what I said.. Especially a skinny pregnant girl. I need all the food I can get. Lol
  • Lol. I left my pringles in tha car in case I wanted them and my husband took them to work with him and left them in his locker the day I decided I wanted them. I almost cried and then he didn't even offer to get me a McChicken....gotta love being preggers lol.