edited October 2011 in Baby names

Comments

• I like Hazel Neriah
    Other short middle name ideas: Rae, May, Rose, Leigh, Faith, Faye, Lynn, Kate
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @littlenat86
    @mama0811
    look at me asking for short middle names and i give one that i like that has 3 syllables LOL thats how indecisive i am. i might also add my older daughters name is charleze mariah... do u think the names sound too much alike?
  • Hazel neriah !!! I vote.10 timed.on it lol
  • @mama0811 that's my middle name..malia...and my moms lol Its hawaiian and she will have a second middle name that will be hawaiian.
    I like skye better then neriah but idk if it has a good sound to it.. Hmmm this is gonna be hard
  • Lol @fashion_junky91 I like it too but my older daughters middle name is mariah and the more I say it the more it sounds too much alike.. But the name neriah is so pretty to me
  • Lol aww but it dont matter its middle names not first now imagine namin them mariah and neriah as first names? U wud.be toungue tied lmfaoo
  • Hazel is pretty!
  • I really like hazel skye I think its really cute :)
  • Yeah as it is their middle names I don't think it matters too much that they sound alike!
  • @LMelanson i think those middle names go well with hazel BUT lol i'm filipino and everyone and their mamas middle name is rose. seriously. i want a name that i don't hear alot.. lol :)
  • @Fashion_Junky91 @littlenat86 i was feeling skye more but u girls are making me like neriah more LOL i'm still stuck between the two because it seems like its half n half so far..

• I like Hazel Rae......other names with a z....deziree (pronounced des-a-rae)....elizabeth.....makenzie...or kenzie.....ok i'm having a preggo brain fart lol...i hope i helped
  • edited July 2011
    @LMelanson its true! even grace is pretty common with filipinos lol but rose i would say is the number #1 girl middle name lol
  • @imanewmommy06 i was actually thinking rae too :) i've thought of all those names too.. i liked kenzie/kenzley but my bf didn't.. he said it sounded too much like his moms bf name.. kenny LOL
  • I think Hazel Skye sounds really cute together! Other first name ideas...I have a friend who has an Ezra & an Izley (pronounced I-Zlee, like with a long I)
  • Hazel faye is cute but skye is good too
  • ilike Hazel Rose :) or Hazel renee .
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like Skye out of the two just bc the other does sound so similar... but just wanted to know why the Hawaiian name couldn't bee her only middle name? I ask bc that's what ill be doing when I'm finally blessed :)

Hazel is adorable, I think. A good classic that you never hear. I say go with it... but just in case here's some ideas...
    mayzie
    prezlie
    jezabell
    Nazarie
    jazmin
    Jezica
    Paizlee

:)

• I really love Hazel Skye. :)
  • @TricesBaby LOL ur comment made me smile. yes i think i need to know the hawaiian name to see what really fits. but those names u suggested were pretty too. i guess i'll have to figure out the second middle name.
    i remember u saying u didn't know if u wanted to know if ur having boy or girl...did u decide on what u were doing?
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 i even thought about jazmin and yazmin.. but bf didn't like it lol.. and some of the other names u mentioned i thought about but i don't think my daughter will match.. LOL

ohh ur gonna give ur baby a hawaiian middle name too? are u from hawaii...or just like hawaiian names? My bf picked my sons name.. he just has a first and one middle hawaiian name but with this baby i wanted to pick her full name. i just want to pick a regular middle name because its a name i can come up with by myself and my bf and his family are hawaiian so i will be creating that name with them because i have no clue on how to do it on my own...it has to have a special meaning.
  • I think you should go with hazel then, I think it's adorable.

Totally understand the wanting to name your baby thing.... hense the 2 middle names! Had to ask :) I want to use a Hawaiian name bc although my husband isn't actually Hawaiian he was raised there, family was born there, & they lived there until he was older. Plus, that's where we went on our honeymoon and I felt a deep connection to Hawaii as well as the two of us just connecting like we never had the chance to. And bc of those two things I played somewhere over the rainbow by IZ :) but back to the naming... I'd love to name my *hopeful* child after my mothers mother who passed before I was born bc I have a strong connection to her. Her name is edna... not very "me" lol so I figured it would be a good way to bring in her name and also Hawaii and what it means to us. Or.... if we were to have a second boy I'd do the same with the name but name him after must husbands grandfather. Love it!
  • (Pools I played IZ at my wedding... when the bridesmaids walked down)
  • AAhhh! Oops I meant! Lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 ohh i see :) awesome..was he from oahu? i can't imagine living anywhere but here..
    i hope u get ur baby soon, i know u have been trying. thats a good idea.. are u just gonna translate edna into a hawaiian name? whats ur husbands grandfathers name?
    were giving the kids different kind of hawaiian names.. my bf said he had a dream and thats how he got my sons middle name. its kamanakoa which means strong warrior.