when do you dec mommys planning on having your babyshower?

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
When do you all plan on having yall babyshowers?

Comments

• My friend keeps asking me the same thing and I think we are gonna try for october. You think that is to early?
  • End of october so folks don't have to juggle the shower around the holidays.
  • Im in college and all my friends are out of state, so I am waiting until the weekend after Thanksgiving :-| hoping lil man stays put!
  • @babynewyear2012 @ceegsmommy75 I was thinking the same thing. But October is so busy for me. My son bday and my wedding anniversary is in October. But I'm going to try to make it work.
  • @prayin4agurl That is a busy month for you. My biggest problem is college football. It starts in september and so my saturdays are usually booked for football. I know it sounds crazy but we have a group of about 40 that all do saturdays together so....not sure how to work that one. Sunday is church so that is out also.
  • Hmmmm......I've read somewhere that a couple of months early is ideal now to give a comfortable time for the mommy to buy and complete stuff for the baby ...and also just in case the little one mighht arrive early than expected ! And I agree , well that makes sense to me ... so me and my friends are gonna start planning mine for either this coming August or September..

I am a December mom too by the way and yehey am having a BOY!
  • im thinking 1- 2 months before im due...that way if im missing anything i can still get it in time even if she comes early. so end of october mid nov.