girdles & belly compressers??

How long after giving birth can you put them on? Like when you go shower do you put it on with the rest of your clothes or do you have to wait?

Comments

• I was told right after birth
  • I think Soon after..I'm not sure..but I plan on getting a belly bandit and wear it after delivery
  • I was told right after birth
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Beatrice1436 what's a belly bandit? ?
  • @mommy_of_two what kinda girdle did u use? I need the one u used!! Lollol
  • @mommy_of_two where can u get them an are they safe after a c section?
  • @mommy_of_two thanks alot I will check it out.

• Ive been wearn something similar i bought at target, i wear it all day except to sleep. Girl i need to breath...jijiji... im lookn for a tighter one!! They have them at Bazzars..
    I freakn need a tummy tuck...lol
  • Yay thanks :)

thats good my mom got me a set its the underwear that goes high up its really tight and then the tank top that goes over that's tight just not as tight as the underwear
  • @Mommy_of_two its interesting to see you post this because when I asked opinions about girdles, you told me that I should stick to working out and not waste my money on supports such as these.in fact you even told me it didn't work. Some ladies said that they would rather spend that money on their babies and you were such a supporter for that. I guess it all depends who asks you the question.
  • @ashthurs i remember that post. I'm sure she said she wouldn't spend the money on the links you posted instead she would wear a full body girdle which I'm guessing is way cheaper than the links you posted and exercise it off which is what she did with her first. Sorry if I'm wrong though lol
  • personally I would never spend more than 25 on a body sharper.they have cheap ones at Walmart that work just as good as the super expensive ones. I plan on wearing one of those along with working out and breastfeeding!
  • Oh and 1 piece shapers are way better than 2 piece
  • @lily_glz thanks ill have to get one of those too :)