had a bit of a scare last 2 days!

had to go to the er, because my bd heard me hit the ground twice from fainting, so we went in just to make sure the baby was ok. i couldnt get ahold of my stupid docs office because they have a stupid recording!! hate that people no longer answer the damn phone! anyways, they did an u/s to see the baby and the fluids and everything else! everything with the baby is perfect, so they ran a bunch of tests on me. they did a scan of my brain, took xrays of my heart and lungs. also did and ekg and an echo of my heart. and they said everything looked fine but they couldnt find anything that would be causing me to faint and pass out. i dont know what is wrong with me i just feel so shaky and uneasy lately.

has this happened to anyone else? anyone else get any answers?

Comments

• Do you think you could've been dehydrated? :/ I've heard of that causing pregnant women to pass out. That's really all I can think of..
  • Any issues with your suger or any reason your blood pursher would drop quickly? Only things I can think of
  • @babyMcBride8_27, yeah, they checked me and said that i was perfectly hydrated they didnt even put an iv in so they ruled that out too :( it was scary! they pretty much rushed me in to be hooked up to monitors and all that. i thought they were gonna give me really bad news about the baby but im just glad that my lil one is ok :)
  • @mschop, they checked me for gestational diabetes and everything they said that when i went in my bp was perfect and everything :(
  • aww no :( im glad yall are ok...:)
    how far are? do u have sugar problems? I always felt like I was going to faint when my sugars was slow
  • Did they have to wake you back up or did you come back on your own? How where you feeling before you fainted?
  • @ittybitty, they said that they couldnt find my sugar levels low when i went in but it may have been when i fainted but i dont know for sure. maybe i was right when i told my bd that i needed more chocolate in the house! lol

@mschop, yeah, he was shaking me and when i came back to it, i couldnt remember what just happened, the second time i couldnt even remember how i got into the bathroom in the first place so i dont know how i was feeling really, except the past few days i have been feeling really shaky and uneasy and my knees have felt a little weak. this pregnancy is going to be the death of me! and i thought my first was lol
  • Where you sweating, felt like you had just ran a marathon? Or what did you feel like when you came back?
  • no, i dont sweat really lol i stay inside for the most part with the ac because its hottt! well when i came back i had a headache because i hit my head on the bathtub on the way down but other than that i just felt dizzy and confused because i couldnt remember how i had gotten in the bathroom or why i even would have been in there unless i had just peed and gotten up and boom i fell i really dont know. the first time, i was a bit out of breath but i just thought that was because of how i fell on my tummy and again confused because i dont remember what i was doing when i fainted.
  • Sorry but now I'm stumped, every reason I know of there person comes back covered in sweat, even if they are inside in the AC. Hopefully someone can help you and you find out what's going on soon
  • that's really weird..
    there was a girl on here a few months ago that said bright lights, like the ones in the supermarkets, were causing her to faint. if i remember right, i think she went to the doctor, and everything was normal. that's the only other thing i can think of. i don't think a vitamin deficency, or anything like that, could cause you to faint.
  • Before I got prego Id have dizziness or almost blacked out. Causes was low sugar, needed water, or had trouble breathing and needed my inhaler. Plus I had bad anxiety.
  • Is It ur iron levels?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had the same thing happened at work a few times. Everything came back normal.
  • Sometimes the weight of the baby can compress a major artery or blood vessel and cause blood pressure to drop sudden enough for a fainting spell...
  • @homebirthadvocate, thank you, i do eat really healthy because im on a strict diet already, and i fell pretty hard and it caused me to start cramping really bad and thats why we got worried and went in. but good to know :) thank you!!

@mommy2isaiahngiselle, yes i did quit smoking with this pregnancy along time ago it made me sick, i dont even allow my family to smoke around me anymore because it makes me that sick!!

@everyone, thank you for my responses, im going back in for further testing next week so i will let everyone know what they say! im just glad my little one is perfectly fine!
  • Oh no! Hope u and baby are ok...i dony know what it could be but keep us posted
  • @myheartzx3, they said that everything is fine with me, but my doc ordered more test that i have to go in for next week so hopefully everything is ok maybe i just got light headed or something from the heat or something. and they said that the baby is perfect, perfect heartbeat and fluids and they measured everything and said that s/he is perfect so now im just anxious for tuesday to find out if its a little girl or a little boy :)
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle, yeah, im actually really proud of myself because i actually feel better now that i quit too and i dont plan on going back to it, now if only i could get my hubbs to stop!!
  • Ohh thats goood :) that was prob it...yay tuesday us coming up...keep up posted