Pain?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Last night around 10 I started feeling pain starting from my upper abdomen running down my belly and sometimes it gets unbearable that it makes me curl up and it hasn't gone away I had it all throughout the night... What can it be? Ill be 28 weeks tom and I'm a first time mommy so I don't know what's going on

Comments

• Should I go to the doctor or should I just take some tylenol?
  • For me unbearable pain always means call doc to tell jet I'm going to l&d
  • I would atleast call your doctor. I haven't experienced this my self but its worth a call to your doc.
  • @beaded_bunny I've always been good at handling pain but this hasn't gone away and when I stand up it gets worse it makes me want to bend over...
  • @PregnantELF I think I am I'm just the type that doesn't want to call or go and then for it just to be nothing u know?
  • If your belly gets hard when you have the pain, it's contractions. You'll want to time them, and go into L&D since that would be a VERY bad thing at 28 weeks. If you can't time them, or they're irregular, it's Braxton Hicks. I'd just call my doc's office if that were the case to see what they suggest. But, if you notice any kind of pattern, go in! %%-