LEG CRAMPS........

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
Help does any one know how to control them. Please help they hurt so bad. I had twice n a roll. My leg is so sore could berly walk. Hows every one elas experice with them. All I know im asleep, out of know were im awaken by one. I wonder whats worst leg cramps or contrations?????

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've had them too its awful. I find getting up and standing on it helps get rid of it quicker, you can also rub it. They don't know what causes them so no prevention really :-(
  • I get them really bad too I've found that pointing my toes when they come helps them go away faster.
  • Bananas or cantaloupe have alot of potassium, so they are really good to help with cramps. Definatly lots of water. Light stretching can help to, just to help elongate the muscles. Hope it helps.
  • I googled this last night, because I'm getting them too. They said the most effective things are massage and drinking a lot of water.
  • I'm having it a lot more when I wake up in the morning. Every single morning. They hurt a lot and my feet still hurt from the day before.
  • I agree with the potassium and plenty of water. When I get one I flex and stretch my foot upwards or towards me. This helps tremendously.
  • Ty u ladies this helps lots