Damn EXes

edited July 2011 in Relationships
Okayyy... I have an ex that I was with for 3 long and miserable years. Soon after we broke up I got with my now bf and bd who I've been with for over a year and a half and who I was real close with since I was 15! Anyways... this damn ex finds himself texting my phone telling me he will always love me and shit like that after we haven't been together for almost 2 years, claims on FB how much he loves his lil girlfriend and how he has found christ. -_- I'm so annoyed by it and feel like if I delete the messages out of my phone I'm gonna look like I'm the one with something to hide and I'm not on that... I don't bother him, but he has always managed to stay caught up on my damn business thru other people and talk mess. I have put him in his place numerous times but I don't know what he gets out of messing with my openly pregnant, in love with my man ass... I must be venting cause there's nothing to tell me to do but whenever I talk to my bf his jaws clench and he gets pissed... I don't wanna deal with that right now.

Comments

• Do you know who he gets this info from? If you know then don't talk to them anymore. I hate all that he said she said mess.
  • @excitedforbaby
    we have a mutual acquaintance who I actually met thru him but got friendly with on my own. I told her I was pregnant and she decided to tell him, but only because he was over there talkin his regular cap about me missing him supposedly and she laughed in his face telling him that actually she's pregnant and happy FYI. SUPPOSEDLY that is how the convo went. Who knows..
  • O lord, well I hope it gets better for you. Some dudes just don't get it.