i have 80 days left until my due date!

edited July 2011 in October 2011
What are you October mommies worried about the most? For me I'm worried about the pains of labor lol I know its only temporary but I guess since I don't know what to expect its a bit scary, how are you ladies feeling? I'm anxious and I can't wait till my little man is here ♥

Comments

• I don't think its so much of tha pain that I'm worried abt I would say more of everything just going good ,my bby girl gettin here safe but I'm due Oct 2 Wbu??
  • Yeah that too of course, in general just the concept of not knowing I'm sure every expectant mother hopes for a healthy baby and a quick and safe delivery and I'm due October 9th. @New_Mommy2011
  • Yeah ur right.73 days n counting down
  • So excited! Due the 9th too! With a little girl! 79 days! Scared about labor too, going to try to have her without epidural so a little scared of the pain but I think I can do it!
  • I got 90 days left :) due on 10.20♥ I'm really not scared of anything right now even though this is my first, I figure its not worth it to be scared my whole pregnancy about labor I rather just get scared when I'm in labor. It saves all the stress :D We Can Do It Guys!! Lol go us !!
  • Lol I agree! But I've been thinking about it more as the day gets closer! I agree we can all do it! And before we know it, it will all be over and we'll be holding our little bundles :)
  • 77 days left. I want my baby to be with me soon. I just can't wait more hehe.