Any new mommys to be in miami?

edited February 2011 in USA moms
Very early in my pregnancy..i need advice

Comments

• Not from Miami but I wish I were in Miami.lol I've always told my hubby that I want him to take me there. How far aling are you?
  • I just found out im like 3weeks very early..my first doc appointment is next week.im very nervous and excited..but mostly nervous :-/
  • I lived in SOBE until about 2wks ago. I moved back home to be closer to my boyfriend and family during my pregnancy. I already miss it terribly. I've already made it perfectly clear that as soon as I get the Mommy thing figured out I'm moving back. It just sucks because I had a really cool apartment right on Collins and 29th that I know I won't get back. My boyfriend has a house and a business in West Palm. I'm trying to convince him to sell and move to SOBE. I guess we'll see. Either way me and my baby will be back on the beach this time next year.
  • By the way, home for me is Maryland. I can't wait to get back to the Miami weather and lifestyle. It helps that we visit once or twice a month for my boyfriends work but I got horribly sick on the plane last time so I don't know how many more trips I have in me during this pregnancy.
  • How far along are you?
  • Aww man right on collins? That is perfect! I have so much anxiety about this pregnancy,and me and my hubby have to move in june when our lease is up..and im sure you know apartment hunting in miami sucks
  • Anybody knows how to post a pic up on this thing...
  • I'm 8wks. I found out at around 4wks. It was before I was to renew my lease. I knew I wanted to have my baby back home and probably stay for a while. We didn't want to be stuck with a place in Miami that no one was living in for months so I moved. You're absolutely right. Apartment hunting in Miami is unlike any where else I've ever experienced. The good places go fast and its not cheap. My first place in Miami was on Collins and 42nd. It was a DUMP. I signed a month to month lease and it took me about 2mos to find another place. I can reccomend a great realtor. He helped me find my apartment. I'm really nervous too. I had a miscarriage a few years back. Tomorrows my big doctors appointment and I've been on edge all day. I just keep reminding myself that if anything happens we can try again. I've already made a huge sacrafice moving home so I hope all goes well.
  • Just try to think positive,and everything would be fine. This is my first pregnancy,dont really know what to expect.just anxiously waiting for my doc appt next thursday...i widh you the best,let me know how it goes!
  • So fla is home for me although I am stuck in new york for my job...I SO MISS IT
  • I am a new mommy to be and live in Miami. I'm 14w2d pregnant and enjoying the almost daily walks on Lincoln Rd. And by the pier on the beach for exercise :)
  • I need to excercise...im new to this and every little thing worries me! Is it normal to spot within a couple of weeks of your pregnancy?