Double items on registry- good idea?

Is it a good idea to put double big items on the registry? Like putting 2 different travel systems, play pens, bouncers, etc...in case someone wants to get it for us and the one we chose is not in stock, they have another to choose from?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol ohhh smart idea. I think I'm gonna go with that my baby shower is in 3 weeks & I'm gonna go do another registry today & finish the one I started. (Lets hope I can last with the walking) lol
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe I know! Lol, thats the only downside I saw /:-) ...maybe then I could just return whichever one I like the least and exchange it for something else I didn't get on the registry? :/
  • @AmberLynnOct20th Aw I think we are due a day apart?...But oh beware the walking! My feet were KILLING me after. I had to split doing the registry up into 2 days because I couldn't walk around anymore :-(
  • That's what I was going to say then you can just return the other one and get more diapers or something you didn't receive
  • I wouldn't. It opens up all kinds of sticky situations. For example, his aunt and your aunt both buy the travel system...well, whoever's you return is going to be offended or get their feelings hurt. It might make people see you as greedy too.

Most people don't shop until the week of your shower anyway, so i'd just keep an eye on your registry and maybe stop by the store to double check that the big things are still instock that week.
  • @ExcitedForOctober yeah we're due one day apart. Your expecting a boy right? Tell me about I went with my husband & he was walking all fast & I was like babe I think that's enough for today lol but double items seems like a good idea i'll return one of them & get something else.
  • I agree with @laura536
  • @AmberLynnOct20th Yep it a boy :) What about you?

@laura536 I can see how that can happen :-|
  • @ExcitedForOctober my lil one to is a boy lol for some odd reason I think he's gonna be a big boy lol