when is the glucose test???

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
im 23 weeks now and behind on my testing due to insurance issues. when is my doctor supposed to give my glucose test??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • o not too long then
  • I'll be having mine at 26 weeks
  • I had mine at 28w
  • I just did mine yesterday im 29 week
  • OK mine is set for 27 weeks woohoo
  • i'm gettin mine at 27 weeks
  • ok ladies how about this dont they offer different flavors??? which one do you suggest??
  • Had mine at 28 I had the pink...I think tropical punch. Not too bad but gross still.
  • Eat less carbs before your glucose test...the red/pink its like a punch...it depends on ur taste which one u like..orange or red I think..I had mine when I was 27w..I'm 29w now....goodluck...
  • Y'all are lucky to have a choice in flavor! Mine is scheduled for 28 weeks but with my daughter I had no choice. It was terrible!
  • I had mine done at 28 weeks with the orange one (I didn't have a choice of flavors). It tasted like flat orange soda. I had it in my head it was gonna be syrupy, very sweet, and disgusting but honestly it wasn't bad at all. I had no trouble drinking it. My dr also said to eat a high protein bfast before the test but I couldn't eat or drink anything once I drank the drink. (I took it home, put it in the fridge, and had to drink it 45 mins before my appt so I ate right before I drank it)
  • edited August 2011
    We don't get a choice of flavours in UK! Having mine next week I will be 28+2
  • Oh and just to add I absolutely hate orange flavored things...so really for me to say it wasn't bad, it was not bad lol