My poor boobies :-( is anyone else hating their giant chest?

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm 28 weeks today and it seems no matter what I do or wear I just can't get my girls comfortable! My nipples always kind of itch and are overly sensitive and I have stretch marks all underneath and they itch too :-( I've gone from a d to a dd and I hate it! Will nipple cream and stretch mark creams help? If so what are good brands and where can I get them? I'm a first time mommy and I need some help lol!

Comments

• I've gone up a couple cup and band sizes and have almost given up finding comfortable bras.

I developed stretch marks in first trimester and put mederma on them. They look much better now-I am 38 wks.
  • I hate mine too! I went from D to DD/E and depending on the bra, sometimes bigger!! Finding cheap comfortable bras is next to impossible!
  • @SaraS if I go up another size I'll cry.. I have a biofit bra from VS and it's very comfortable most of the time just not when it's really hot out and I start to sweat. I hope mederma can help me, mine feel like the always itch really bad
  • @heyitsme I hate it! I think I'm going to go online and invest in a couple nice maternity/nursing bras, they look pretty comfortable!
  • Mine to feels 2 wet sandbags !!
  • @Mrz_Jackson2andpreggo exactly! I don't even think they look good anymore, I want them gone NOW!
  • I went from a B to an E!! I used bio oil for my stretch marks it wrked pretty good dey have faded alot
  • I HATE my boobs. I was a D, jumped to a DD the first month, then nothing, no growing no changing. Just big giant firm boobies that were sensitive. A couple of weeks ago my nice firm boobs FRICKEN DEFLATED!!! WTF?!!? They are still a DD they just sag now and dangle omg. -palm face- I thought this would happen AFTER the baby was born, like come on everyone brags about their awesome preggo boobage and here I am looking for extra support for my lazy girls. ggrrr and I don't know how many times they are going to change color on me but they can't make up there mind on whether they want to be strawberry, chocolate.... jeebis boobs make up your mind so I can get used to you.
  • Yea me to ! An my nipples are jus as bad lol.!!!
  • ughhh im gettin stretch marks on my boobs i almost cried
  • i hate mine. i went from a C to an F!!!!!!!!! they itch all the time. no matter what lotion you use it won't help. coming from a third time mommy
  • Hate mine :( ... went from34 B to pretty much a D .. needless to say its something im not used to n I hate it! >:p
  • I'm still a 38ddd. I like them. :ar!
  • Yes! :'( I can't even walk around the house without a bra anymore. DD to an F, and my giant bra leaves a rash between my girls! Ouch!!
  • I went from a 32c to a 40 d
  • Is there a place you could go to get measured properly also they'll know what type of bra's will be comfier and support you more
  • Most important thing is to wear a good bra. I like Le Mystere. They cost about $65 but it's so worth it. Helps to get measured by a professional, too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • uhg!!i hear u but I shouldnt complain! I got breast implants.3 years ago.and went from a to dd. boy I muss thos small a cups!! sleeping sux cus of them, brad r expensive!! ouch!!! I pray I can stil nursr.im now a massive e or even biggr now
  • Victoria secrets will measure you all for free. I was a DD before pregnancy and my boobies just recently have out grown my bras. Not sure if I need to go up 1 or 2 cup sizes though. Ughhh I hate big boobs! Its impossible to find nice bras in my size. I read where someone said you need a bigger bra though so your breast pads will fit