3rd trimester tiredness

edited July 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I was fine till about a week ago.. Now everday for.the past week I cant make it past noon wo
W/o feeling extreemly tired.. Anyone else? I need like a two hr nap then im good.. I could never nap if I werent. Prego.. Lol not a day sleeper at all

Comments

• That's me I was never tired till I hit my third trimester . I get exhausted now even when I finish eating I always want to sleep
  • @angie87 at least thats my 15month olds nap time so its mine too lol.. And come to think of it I just ate lol beforre I got hat erge to sleep hm
  • Same here. I feel like I never want to get out of bed. Actually today iv layed on the couch counting down my sons bedtime so I can go to bed. 2 1/2 more hours lol
  • I'm in m
  • Oops I'm in my second trimester and in always tied I take a nap everyday. I was hoping it was going to get better when I get into my3rd trimester. Guess not.
  • @emy i know how that feels sometimes i feel that way.. just keep looking at the clock .. lol
    @cfa well i was tired in the beggining first three months .. then it subsided and then i started getting really tired again about a wk ago.. and only a prego lady knows what kinda tired im talking about.. the kind were no matter how hard you keep your eyes open you keep nodding off.. ugh.. lol.. only thing that helps is to nap eventualy
  • Im the same way! I never want to get outta bed. Im going on 33 weeks. Can't wait to feel what tired really feels like when I have a newborn!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I find it hard to keep my eyes open anymore ill be 38 weeks Sunday I will be fine from 630am till about 10 or 11 then I have to nap n I'm up at one then by three I'm tired again. Then I finally fall asleep at betweeb mid night n three ugh its a vicious cycle o well I better get use to it
  • I wake up.. then 2 hours later, I MUST nap (unless I go out) I nap til my hearts content. Sometimes I take 2 naps.. just depends.. forget about energy, I've been slacking on everything. And I know iys not gunna get any easier. 35.1 wks.
  • That's all I do is sleep and lounge around on the sofa. Thank goodness I'm a teacher and have the summers off because I couldn't imagine being this tired at work.
  • I'm tired or just lazy all the time this trimester I use to have a lot of energy but I can't fall asleep til like 1 or 2 in the morning because of pains then I wake up at six to get bfs lunch and breakfast made stay up til 9ish then I have to nap :/
  • I am so tired. I took 2 naps yesterday-and I hate naps! Its crazy how much energy the baby takes up.