anyone else who was skinny/fit before pregnancy have a small bump?

Ok I am 19 weeks pregnant and just have a petite little bump. Before I got preggo, I was an avid distance runner and had flat, defined abs. Because of horrible morning sickness, I still have lots of muscle definition and am way smaller than my friend who is due the same week! Any other fit mammas feel small? I feel the baby move all the time and hubby can feel the baby too, but I have only gained 5 pounds!

Comments

• Is this ur first baby? When its ur first pregnancy u prob won't show as fast. I'm on my third and I know I started showing faster...I'm thin but not athletic lol I already gained 11lbs I'm 17w 5days
  • I didn't have ab muscles or anything and I dont play sports. But I was fit. I think the appearance of my belly looks small.
  • I'm 5'7" and weight 122 lb im 21 weeks and have a small bump this is my third kid baby is measuring right time !!!! I don't have not even a strech mark neither
  • @ready2bmommy
    I know what you mean. I'm 25 weeks today and my belly is a lot smaller than my friends' who is a month behind me, and its also her first. I've only gained about 9 pounds.
  • This is my 3rd pergnecy and im 24 weeks along and I am small. My belly is not that big but I can feel her move.
  • I'm full term and people always tell me that I look about 4-5 maybe 6 months.
  • I was small but am huge now. I'm 26 weeks. This is my second though
  • I'm 32 weeks Monday n have only gained 7 pounds...I'm. 5'2. Second preg. Way smaller then my first. At this point I had already gained 20 pounds....odd. every preg is diff tho
  • With my first I didn't show till 8.5m. I carried all in my back and had such wicked nausea the whole time my abs didn't stretch. I'm in noway skinny/fit/what have you lol but that's how it was for me
  • Me!! I was a dancer before :) I'm 7 months and look about 4 everyone always says how tiny I still am. I have a couple friends due right around the same time as me and they are all bigger than me. O and this is my first
  • I've always been small and this is my first. I'm 15 weeks n I have a bump already nd I've gained about 8lbs already. I'm prolly gonna get huge......
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.