i need help..is it necessarily a bad thing if..

edited July 2011 in First Trimester
My symptoms of being pregnant comes and goes. Some times i feel pregnant and some times i dont..im getting worried. Based on My lmp im 8w1d .. i threw up last night from m/s and been having light headaches and some achey feelings . Stuff like that..could it be that i dont feel pg cause i got a head cold right now.? Ugh im still waiting for my caseworker to call me back to see if im even allowed to have medicaid..so i havnt even had a first appointment :/ idk how my baby is doing . sry ladies but its alot . Thank-you in advance :)

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I "forgot" I was prego in the first trimester alot.. still maybe tell your dr. Just to ease your mind ;;)
  • I just found out I'm somewhere between 8-12 weeks and I have not really had any symptoms, so not everybody gets all the crazy stuff. I was the same way with my 1st too.
  • honestly I felt like that until I felt baby move. Some days there were no symptoms & some days there were tons! I would always worry that maybe I lost her or somethings wrong. But her movement took all (well most) of those worries away!
  • I never felt pregnant aside from intense hunger and occasional dry heaves. Even now @ 7 months my worst symptom is heartburn....;-)
  • Yes. My came and went ms,headaches,sore boobs,aches alllllll came and went.
  • I had it "easy" too and it's not all that great is it? It's very likely you are just fortunate not to have too many ails.
  • @all thanks ladies . I feel a lil better now.