preglies opinion please :) long!

edited July 2011 in Relationships
I put this under relationships because even though its not your typical one, its still some kind of relationship.

Hubby and I are very friendly with Sarah the girl who works at the 7-11 a few blocks away. It goes beyond the usual small talk when either of us go in..without going into details right now about my oldest, Sarah has really gone above and beyond. She texts me when she sees her, she'll tell my daughter to go home (in a nice way) when she sees her and its late. A few weeks ago she noticed fresh "cuts" on her arms and told me. She knows what's going on and what we deal with. I like Sarah a lot, I think she's really nice not in a phoney way, she really looks out for us.

A couple months ago, hubbys cousin Dan came for a visit..made a complaint or two about girl problems so we said hey Sarahs great! He didn't seem interested no biggie. A month ago he came down and changed his mind. He stayed for 2 friggin weeks lol I think they're still in the getting to know you/fooling around friend phase..I tell him I don't want to hear about it because I have to look her in the face and id rather NOT know anything intimate.

Everything seems fine and dandy until Dan tells hubby Sarah is on probation/parole. Being nosey and curious hubby looks it up and finds out she was in jail for robbery..don't remember the level but it had something to do with another person being present etc. Honestly? I don't care much..I didn't know her or her life then(it said she did 4 yrs and got out 2009)..so here's the advice part. I told my husband its not our business to tell hers, even to his cousin. Dan is here this weekend and mentioned meeting another girl closer to where he lives (we're about an hour from him)..to mt husband he mentioned its bothering him Sarah wont tell him what her crime was. I said id ask you ladies your opinion..

Should hubby tell him or point him in the direction(its public record) or should he keep quiet?

Comments

• I think cousin needs to tell sarah he's bothered by not knowing & maybe they can discuss it. I think since its a robbery not murder maybe leave it up to her. But idk. Lets see what other preglys say.....
  • If they only jus "messin around " why tell ?? If things get serious then yea I would mention it. Its like a man fresh out of a marriage for every lady he meet is it cool he say " hey im dave I jus left my wife whats ur.name? " u catch my drift
  • I would tell him.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea and u say repeatedly shes a nice girl so that lil mishap wont even matter right? But she will be woman enough ti eventually mention it....any REAL woman would do so ! You should ask the cousin whats his intrest In the girl. is he tryna smang or hang ? Lmfao