i feel so down that i dont even want to...

edited July 2011 in Depression
I don't even wana eat. I haven't eaten since 12:30, I am a lil hungry, but my bd has me so unhappy and sad that I just wana sleep and cry. :-( I will probably find something to eat in a lil while. To stop the growling! ! I know I sound real dumb but I can't help how I feel right now! It hurts so bad!!!

Comments

• Sorry you are having a bad day. Maybe indugle in something you love to eat?
  • @gladiator007 I don't even have a taste for anything. Guess I'll go to a fast-food place n get something quick.
  • Can you talk to bd? Why did he make you sad?
  • Awww hunny u have to eat especially uf u are preggo...and even if ur not jus eat this heat is no joke !!! Dont want u to pass out...and what is it about hubby that got u unhappy? ( if u dont mind me askin )
  • @blueberrysmom, i just got finished texting him over 18 texts between last night and today telling him how I feel and all he had to say to me was, "f my horomones"! when I told him about himself! ! He says it was the horomones making talk that way. He wanted to use me while he was here and have me live under his terms, dispite our agreement we made before living together which was about finances and other things about respect! ! He waited til after we moved in together to show out!! He's been gone for almost a month now. Tries to tell me I'm petty for wanting rent money and other things and that my life will be miserable without him. Smh. He makes me hate him!!
  • Guess I will go to McDonald's. Kids had pizza at my moms earlier.
  • Oh no! I really hope you guys can work it out. Doesn't sound like he's being very fair to you, though. :-S
  • @blueberrysmom no he isn't!! I don't think I even wana work it out with someone that treats me this way.
  • Yea I want u guys to work out but sheesh why must he be so rude ! And livin together shouldnt you guys go half and half?