i lost my mucous plug....

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
What's after that, a waiting game ?

Comments

• Pretty much! How many weeks are you?
  • When should I expect to lose my mucous plug? I'm 32w5d, & what does it look like & does it hurt?
  • @lily_glz, I'm 35 weeks and 1 day
    @clope18, I think it all just depends.. some people lose it early and some people lose it later on in their pregnancy. But it looks like a snot, big and thick with brown and red blood in it and nope it doesn't hurt, I didn't even notice until I went to flush the toilet and saw it.
  • doesn't hurt and it looks like snot...it should be clear, but can be tinged brown or pink @clope18
  • Mine looked like a booger a big ol clump.. I'm 35-4. Everyone loses it at different times, you can also lose pieces of it but it can regenerate so that's not a sure way of knowing if labor is coming or not sadly :\
  • Well losing the plug doesnt really mean much, if you lose it too early before labor the plug will just regenerate (according to what i have read from posts)
    some people lose their plug weeks before labor, some other days , and theres others who lose it right before labor.
  • @lily_glz, I know that's the part that sucks, you never know if labor is around the corner or weeks from now... It's a long waiting game!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know I just lost mine well most of it yesterday and then some today. My doc did a stress test but I don't get the results till Tues I've been having so much pressure its something that makes me stop in my tracks its happened like 3 times in the last hour I am only 31w 4d