37 wks and I think we have the name! Please help with spelling

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
It has been so hard to find a girls name that we both love & will grow with her. I think I have the bd in agreement on Hadley Grace. I have some family members who don't like it but idc.at this point. Just wanted your opinion on spelling my middle name is lee, so I thought Hadlee or Hadleigh or Hadlie. I think we will nn her hattie. Thanks for your opinion!

Comments

• I like Hadleigh!
  • I like it hadleigh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    I like Hadley the best.....or Hadlee. And I really love that name! :)
  • Coming from someone who has had to spell their name for every person I've ever told my name (Lanette) try to choose something that she won't have to correct or spell to everyone.. Most will probably try to spell it Hadley. Cute name, btw!
  • @1stwoodsbaby, you have a good point, I feel luke they are all easy to pronounce except for the hadlie. My middle name is lee, that's why I thought it might be cute to do hadlee, I also have a niece named Hailey.so I didn't want it to be confused
  • Thanks guys I may just let the bd decide the spelling since its pulling teeth to get him to agree to the name. My favorite 2 are Hadlee and Hadleigh.
  • Yea, they are all easy to pronounce and each is cute and unique. I think anyway you choose you will love.