I have ?¿?

edited July 2011 in Second pregnancy
K so just got back from having dinner with the hubby nd son, nd im layn dwn, got up to pee nd felt this pain in my lower tummy to my vag, everytime she moves it hurts getting worried wat should i doo

Comments

• Poop probably and cuz your full it happens to me sometimes bd jokes that our son is eating all the food
  • Drink wate too lots
  • I've been getting that too, how far along are you?? I called my dr and they couldn't see me but she sent me to the e.r or l&d but the pain stopped and I didn't go since I have an appt Monday morning
  • @zexy4da011 ima try the bathroom even tough i dnt have too go, nd yea i just drank a cup of cold water

@lily_glz im 27 w 1 d i have my nxt appt till thurs, but ima lay dwn right now in a few with my feet up it always helps
  • I have it too my doc just did a stress test on me yesterday I don't get the results till Tues but I've been walking a little tonight and idk what it is but my underwear and between my legs is soaking wet and I lost most of my mucus plug yesterday and a little today I am 31w 4d idk what to do either I'm probably over reacting but I'm scared
  • @momof22be your water could have broke based off wat you said
  • @zexy4da011 I know I just don't know what to do since I am only leaking when I walk/stand maybe I'm just peeing? The pressure is mostly there when I stand/walk as well thanks for responding to me
  • Youre welcome
  • @momof22be id get that checked out.. just to be on the safe side
  • @momof22be I would go to l&d. The can do a test to see if your water broke or if its urine. If your water broke and your slowly leaking you can get an infection. That happened to my mom.
  • edited July 2011
    @lily_glz and @jerricab I just had a shower and got dressed and sat on the bed and some more liquid came out just a little like when your on your period and a little blood leaks @jerricab how long did ur mom let it go before she went in? Just wondering because its been wet down there since after part of my plug came out and my doc checked me yeaterday, and I had sex last night :/
  • I would go to he hospital.. my dr tells me any leaking, blood, contraction or bh more than 5 an hr to call dr office or go to e.r/ l&d
  • Thanks @lily_glz I think I'm passing out I really feel like I don't have the energy to go in tonight but I will go in tomorrow but if I leak anymore tonight ill get my lazy a$$ up and go o feel like such a bhotch for not just getting up now but I'm soooooo tired my screen on my phone is even blurry
  • Maybe ill just sleep a couple hours and then go in
  • Okay :\ I'm just worried bc you're only 27 weeks and have been leaking for a couple hrs now.. but keep me updated!
  • edited July 2011
    No I'm 31 w 3-4 days I'm not the original girl who posted this but when I go in tomorrow I will tag u and let u know what happened I really appreciate how caring u r I love my preglies so much night. I-) @lily@_glz and @mommyyara sorry I kinda took over your post u should get checked out as well and please let me know what ur doc says
  • @momof22be its k lol u had a ? thats wat pregly for :) hope it all goes well tag me as well keep us updated on the wats the leak , is this ur first?

@lily_glz sorry i didnt even notice last i wad layn dwn with my feet up nd fell asleep wwoke up now feeling better i guesd the bby was really active last night but ima still let my doc now how r u feeling?
  • @zexy4da011 ithink the whole restroom thing helped i sat like for 5 min relaxing not pushing or nothing nd i went bathroom then felt better after cup of water nd fell asleep
  • Thats gud sometimes I have to do that to even though I don't feel like I got to go I drink warm water then I have to
  • @momof22be yea I realized after I posted lol.. well good I'm glad you're going in! :D .. @mommyyara I'm feeling better also, had a few contractions last night but they tapered off.. my appt is Monday so I plan on telling my dr also. I'm glad you got to feeling better!
  • @lily_glz how far along r u? gladd u feel better too! :)
  • @mommyyara this is my seccond but I never leaked or had pressure like this well at all
  • @momof22be I think she went about a day before going in cuz she wasn't exactly sure what it was. But she had a little hole. The doctors waited a couple days and she developed an infection so they induced her a month early. The same thing happened again with my youngest brother but it was 2 months before her due date so she had an emergency c-section.
  • @mommyyara I'm glad your feeling better.
  • @jerricab thanks so much for the info as for now the leaking has stopped and so has the pressure but I am laying down so idk how the rest of the day will go but I have had a small rupture a few weeks back that healed itsself but if I leak anymore I will go in for sure
  • @momof22be your welcome. I'm glad its stopped. I hope everything turns out ok.
  • @mommyyara I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow :)
  • @momof22be i guess its true every pregnacy is diff, well hope u feel better if not plz go get checked nd keep me updated

@jerricab thanks :)

@lily_glz
  • @lily_glz well ur closeyay i cant wait to be 36 weeks how u feeling todayy