plz tell me ur joking...

Ok so I toured the l&d wing at our local hospital and I hate the doctors here anyway because most of them are ones that screwed up in the city and needed to go elsewhere. And our nurses are sooo rude! Anyway so I take the tour and its awful... the nursery is small the actual delivery room holds 2 ppl plus me and that's it cuz its sooo small and id have to share a bathroom with the next door room. Then the post pardum room is a share room id have to share it with another new mom and her fam. My fiance would not be allowed to stay over with me and its also an extremely tiny room... so we drove 20 miles to the even smaller town hosp which has good doctors nice staff and the delivery room??! Its so big one woman had 28 family members in there with her plus staff. It has a great view private bath big bed and everything. The post pardum rooms? A lil small but private room (no sharing) my fiance could stay with me overnight a good view and my own toilet... so now in the third trimester I have to switch hosp birth plans and doctors :( but totally worth it and the nursery is gorgeous

Comments

• The only bummer is my fiance will probably be working 7 hrs away when im due so ill have to drive myself twenty miles to the hosp in labor...do u think that will be ok?
  • i think you should be fine but you should set up a few back up plans for drivers there must be someone you can call if you need um
  • Hmmm Idk. If you think you can handle it. I hear they're very painful that you can't move,let alone drive. But if you think you can then why not. And that hospital sounds like it sucks big time.
  • @lae3 My best friend and mom work nights my dad works out of state like my fiance does :( I may have to call mom outta work but id rather not have to
  • @excitedforbaby yeah ill keep a backup.. and ya the hospital is awful they almost killed my fiance and it was in the top 3 for worst hospitals in our state a few yrs back
  • drive yourself If u have to. with my first I had to drive myself and I was at a 5 when I got there. gotta do what u gotta do :-)
  • yeah I can take pain pretty well if all falls put your hazards on and drive slow lol but it will be worth it instead of sharing rooms and bedroom with someone .... ewww lol
  • @blessed1508 I agree isn't that dumb! Who wants to share the experience with a stranger and their family? Id feel just as bad for my roomate as I would myself
  • yeah I would be miserable lol
  • Girl! I'm scared I'll have to drive myself to my hospital that's an hour away! I'm sure you'll be fine, its definitely worth it from what you. Said
  • @lily_glz I hope u don't have to drive yourself. How far are u from ur hospital? I think im more nervous my fiance wont make it in time for the delivery
  • Apparently im blind u said its an hr sorry @lily_glz
  • Lol yea.. there's 2 hospitals 1 15 min another 30 and then my hospital. But the other 2 don't seem to care as much even if they are super nice rooms like freaking suites! My hospital rooms are very small also but drs are the best, nurses are awesome and they have a great nicu team :).. (if babies from the other 2 hospitals need a good nicu they're taken to the hospital where I'm delivering).. everything will work out, if you're like me I always think of the worst lol I'm a worry wart but I know everything will turn out fine!
  • @lily_glz im the same way lol I worry constantly but I think its because nothing ever goes like it should...lol ever.
  • @jtmoon98 that's a good idea :) thanks
  • I have to drive an hour to my doc