12 days left... having 2nd thoughts on name

edited July 2011 in Baby names
What do you ladies think of Aizik Adrien ?? First name is pronounced Isaac. I like the name but I am having second thoughts on the spelling... And I DON't like it spelled Isaac... Aizik is a form of spelling it though... Idk.

Comments

• Is there other spellings? I'm thinkng it may be some issues with when he starts school & pronunciation.
  • Im thinking maybe Ayzak? Yea I agree isaac is too common. Lol
  • I liked Ayzak too buy my daughters name is Ayden and dad said no.. LOL.. my name is Oralys, and I had the same issues growing up but no one hardly ever misspronounces it now and I like different... Idk... Maybe I'm just getting anxious and need something to occupy my mind.. LOL, thank you for ur opinion :)
  • What about isaak? Izaak?
  • You're welcome! It would be cute to continue the AY thing. I also like your name! Very unique.
  • But I'm more of a traditional girl lol.. my sons name is aaron, his dad wanted to spell it Eron bc his name is Edward and he wanted them to have the same initials.. I said nope! Too weird for me lol
  • Thank you @one5one... I thought so too, but hubby didn't agree :/

@lily_glz I like Izaak :) ill bring it up to hubby

• Aww..u got plenty of time lol. I'm 5 days overdue and no name for a boy. Only a girl name.
  • LOL.. I'm the opposite.. I love unique names... I feel like, they'll get used to it.. hehe
  • Izaak is really cute!!! :)
  • Yea my hub doesn't care for the name Lily. Last name is white so Lily White he says sounds funny.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies... But if I do keep Aizik, would it be that much of a pain ??
  • I like isaak/izaak, I normally prefer the traditional way of spelling names but this is cute!
  • DulceCandy on YouTube namedd her son Izek. I think its cute :) I also like Izaak.
  • Izaak. The spelling of Aizik is... hard to pronounce. I thought it was pronounced eye-zeek at first. Thank you for specifying it was like Isaac.

Also don't like Isaac though. Idk, I just feel like I would be the cool kid on the playground if my name was Izaak.

And if I was a boy. Lol.

Good luck! And it's okay if you don't name him right at birth! Maybe you need to get a good look at him first to see what fits. :)
  • Thank you girls... I'll see if hubby likes any of these ideas... But I've gotten so used to it with an A, maybe seeing him will make up my mind ;-)