any ?s any other feb mummys wanna ask or thinks each other wanna know?

edited July 2011 in February 2012
I have some random ?s hehe

Have any of u in 2nd pregnancys felt flutters yet?

Anyone started showing?

And has anyone thought about there baby shower dates etc?

Ty xx

Comments

• I see noone commented on this yet. This is my first. I started showing around 16 weeks and just felt kicks the tenth at 22 weeks and four days. The theory was she was waiting for her daddy to call (he's in basic training for the army and it was seven weeks till he called) then she would let me feel her. It just happened to work out that way. He called Saturday and then Monday around 2 am she let me feel her. We skipped the flutter and light kick stage now you can feel them from the outside. My baby shower is december 4th. Its a little early but its because well be moving to our duty station a couple weeks after and we wanted to do it here.
  • Hey just come on 1st time in months and bless my lil 1 started the kicks and flutters ages bt wasent untill about 22 23 weeks u cd reli feel them frm outside lol and my showers 3rd dec :) just because if was any later people r busy with xmas etc :) x
  • Crazy lol. So yours is the day before mine :). Woohoo guess we picked good times!!
  • @newmommyFebe2012 u got all the bits yet? Xx
  • @newmommyFeb2012 yeah like decorations favours etc xx
  • Oh haha no. Just invitations so far, but im going to be shopping for that stuff next week.