good morning Preglys...whats for breakfast???

edited July 2011 in Food
I'm feeling better this morn! Wondering what good food you guys eating this morn??

Comments

• That's good :).....idk but im too lazy to get my butt outta bed right now :)
  • Waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • leftover pizza!!! MMMMM
  • I could really go for some buttermilk biscuits w/ white gravy, sausage patties, french toast, & banana pancakes. =P~

BUT.. I'll probably get stuck with toast & butter :-<
  • @littlepeanut1 lol I'm so addicted to them too... mmmmm! I could eat them all day n be happy lol
  • Leftover Thai food. Lol
  • I love leftover dinner for breakfast! Lol breakfast food is OK. Waffles do sound kinda good right now...hmm should I get waffle iron out?? Idk. I was gonna have frosted mini wheats warmed in microwave with milk! Its good! A coworker put me up on that. :-)
  • Ok... I keep going to this post to see what everyone is eating and I'm just getting starving. I don't even like frosted mini wheats but man that sounds so good right now lol..
  • my pregnancy staple! cereal!!!! we go throug 2 gallons of milk a week!
  • Not enough! !! He brought back some small crappy breakfast sandwich from BK and mushy crappy tator tot things. I want waffles and pancakes and toast and bacon.
    he's making jello now, I can smell it lol
  • @jaimesandefur lol when ur hungry sometimes it can be like that! Things u don't even like sounds good! Hope u get some food soon!
  • apple jacks yumm :)
  • Strawberries, Scrambled Eggs, Maple Sausage, and Toast! My Hubby Made breakfast this morning
  • Waffles!
  • Egg and cheese on a croissant, cup of grape juice, and a slice of honeydew.
  • You ladies are killing me! Everything sounds so good. I had s homemade protein bar, strawberries, and Greek yogurt. Trying to get some extra protein in my diet :)
  • @deedeetram yeah that sounds pretty GOOD! I love fresh strawberries with breakfast! ;-)
  • @ blueberrysmom umm I love just about anything on a croissant! !! Lol urs sounds good too!!

@soon2bmomof2under2 homemade protein bar?? What's in that? How'd u make it?
  • @blueberrysmom see above at my previous post :-)
  • It was delicious. I added dill and a few bacon bits.
  • I am having leftover pizza..... but really wishing there was a waffle house in jersey so I could get a grilled chicken biscuit :(

• @blueberrysmom :-) I've never used dill before. What does that taste like? Pickles? Lol idk.
  • edited July 2011
    @mommyof3tobe they are really easy to make! I have several recipes as DH is really into lifting and CrossFit training. This is the one I had today.

Combine in large mixing bowl:

3 Cups Oatmeal
    1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
    1 cup Skim Milk
    4 Scoops Protein Powder
    dash of cinnamon

Mix until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)

use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)

top with 4-8 packets splenda (we skip this)

put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
    26g carbs
    21g protein
    285 calories
  • It's a spice. You can get it dried at the grocery store in the spice aisle. Or you can get it fresh in the produce aisle.

http://www.tulsamastergardeners.org/herbs/dill.shtml
  • @mom4the1sttime umn chicken biscuit sounds real good!! Omg. McDonald's use to sell chicken biscuits for breakfast, and I'd put honey on em!! Omg. That was dumb for them to stop that. Smh
  • I just want to eat.. due to the worst heartburn I've had, I made myself visit the porcelain god just to get rid of it this morning. So there went last nights dinner.
  • Oh @blueberrysmom lol I knew it was an herb/spice just didn't know how it tasted. Kinda thought it was used mostly as a garnish though. Thanks for the link. Lol
  • I know I used to get like 2 every morning at mcdonalds..... I was actually sad when the stopped because I don't eat red meat or pork, they really dropped the ball on that one @mommyof3tobe
  • Hahahha! Yeah, I don't know how to describe it. :p
  • Honey bunches of oats