MY BABY IS SUPERRRR ACTIVE...NEED ADVICE

edited July 2011 in October 2011
So I am 28 weeks & even though the doc told me to lay on my side my son wont allow it.. IT FEELS LIKE HE IS PUSHING ME TO MOVE..
He moves ALL DAY ALL NIGHT..he may stop for a little once I lay on my back (I can only lay on my back) but just a little ...I'm wondering WTH is he doing in there...the other day I felt soo much pressure in my vajaja n got nervous my breast was leaking...I started freaking out..when I walked it felt like he was gonna drop out...I feel better today not much pressure but he is STILL OVER ACTIVE...I thought he would slow down since he is running out of room...@7 months...geese...I luv to feel him but I'm kinda WORRIED ...

Comments

• Don't be worried, I've felt my little one non stop since 11 weeks. I believe my due date is wrong.. hell Idk. But anyways worry if your lil one don't move... he's just a super active baby like my little girl. Just pray they chill and let us get some sleep sometime!
  • I'm 35+3, and my daughter moves constantly, too! If I lay on my side, and she doesn't want me to, she'll push on the side I'm laying on so I'm forced to roll over. Lol. It gets aggravting, and painful at times, but I've learned to move past it.
  • @jamiesandefur thank u...also since I been laying on my back for the last couple months will it be OK? I'm just TIRED...LOL
  • Lol yeah that's fine, I do it too... I know what you mean though. I'm so tired too, I'm laying in bed right now trying to sleep n she's doing taebo in there plus hic-uping so I gave up for a little bit. Every time I go to the Dr they have trouble getting ultrasounds cause she won't stop... I'm like yeah she does his 24/7 n they just laugh.. lol ill throw some sleep dust your way! Lol
  • @babymcbride8_27 I think he is bullying me...OK guys I feel better now....Im just nervous his dad was a premie was born @ 7 months w/complications so I was bugging out
  • @jamiesandefur my son does the samething @ the ultrasound appointments..he doesn't wanna be bothered.
  • Also I'm now afraid to have sex..since I stopped the pressure slowed down
  • lol my lil girl is sooo active 2 omg i lay on my stomach an i feel her feet on the side im layin on an i see her head poke out the side thats facing up lol it feels likes shes walking around in there i talked to my doctor about it she says that means shes a very healthy baby :) so don be worried
  • My little girl is still verrrry active and I'm 37 weeks! LOL so don't worry and just ask your Dr about the pressure
  • I asked my dr about the pushing thing (when you lay on one side and it seems like there getting smushed and trying to get you to move lol) cause I really felt like I was hurting her just by laying there. He said its a reflex they have while in utero that they push back against any resistance they feel. Its a sign of a healthy, well responsive baby :) so no worries, we're not hurting them any! There behaving like normal even tho it seems like there dancing around like crazy!
  • My lol girlie never stops moving. I'm 34+4 and shes been at it none stop since about wk16. Her kick counts are always super high. When I'm doing a kick count of only 20 or so I get kinda nervous but I know its okay. 10is the norm lol. My dr just started monitoring me. She only did it for about 20-30mins and her kick count was well over 30 she started laughing when I told her that was all day everyday. I was like I'm glad u think it s funny. She said "its not my belly getting beat up" =p
  • I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and mines the same, somedays I swear she's gonna break out of my bits lol. She doesn't sleep.....EVER. but I'm hoping she will knacker herself out by the time she's born :-)
  • Try walking a lot its supposed to rock them to sleep :) my baby girl is so damn lazy even in every ultrasound she is sleeping or about to go to sleep or waking up from a nap, she moves throughout the day normally but I wish she would move more lol.
  • My pretty princess is already spoiled! She kicks and moves and jumps all over my bladder while I'm sitting or laying down, but as soon as I stand, she quits. She already wants to be walked around with. Im 27+1 and she has been like this since about 15 wks. I enjoy it. I love sitting things like my phone on my belly bc she kicks it off. I already have so much fun with her. In not in any hurry for her to be born bc I will miss feeling her dance all over the place :)
  • I'm 30 weeks +2 days and my baby boy is super active too so it sounds like a pretty common thing. He's moving so that's always a good sign he's ok in there.
  • I'm 35w0d and my daughter does it alll the time. I just ignore it. If you're laying on your side, you're not squishing them. So they can just get over it. lol.
  • Well we have some athletes inside of us..lol its so true when I walk he is quite..lol
  • B thankful