no shame, its hot!

edited July 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
We are going to the bay today. Beach was not option because parking is non existing without paying and I am not walking lol
I have no idea where my bathing suit is and it wouldn't fit anyway...
I am wearing happy bunny shorts I usually sleep in, a tight sleep tank and I DONT CARE LOL its fluffing hot as hades out so if anyone is disgusted by my appearance and snaps a photo I still don't care. My comfort is my only concern lol
So stare away at my fat, my vericose veins my giant bump and inner tube(its so much more than a spare tire lol)..while you're doing that I will be enjoying my family and not dying of heat stroke ;)

Stay cool today ladies!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao, I'm the same, vest top and shorts, I really don't care....I'm not going beach though as they might harpoon me or try and roll me back in x
  • I'm going swimming in a bit. This is the only time I don't have to suck in (although this isn't my category, but I is chunkier than skinny)
  • My extremely skinny sil posted on facebook the other day about people not wearing a slip, i posted that she had just be glad im wearing anything but i sure ain't wearing a slip. Its 95 and humid along with being 33 weeks preggo!
  • Good for you lady..sport that bump with pride and f*** what people think! Have fun, enjoy your family and stay cool (and hydrated, my dr is always on me about that 'drink more water' stuff lol. Does he not understand I'm already floating over here? 34 weeks a have to live on the potty lol). Sorry for the random tangent, but have an awesome day and stay cool!
  • Ohhh I wanna go swimming sooo bad but I am ashamed of my body now. I am avoiding public :( good for you!
  • edited July 2011
    I wish I had ur courage. =D>
  • I need a pool! X(
  • I do the same I don't care what others think I'm pregnant ill do what I want how n when I want we can do that
  • @momtobe I drank two big Gatorade bottles lol
    @blueberrysmom yes you do! Even if its a $30 inflatable one from walmart!
    @ashthurs & @nicoleok87 girls I'm telling you screw what other people think its hot out! Plus whoever thinks anything negative isn't gonna be thinking of you 20 minutes later ;)
    @eaparker exactly! Those people should be thankful we ain't nekkid lol
    @Cheryl74 if this heat wave continues I may chance hearing "thar she blows" lol

The water was freezing in some parts and warm in others so I kept joking the fish were peeing lol Gianna made a friend,a little boy who turns 2 in Sept..she kept calling him baby :) she even fed him goldfish/whales lol his mom had on what I assumed to be a fabulous maternity suit but I didn't want to make assumptions..besides she waa far more interested in her cell phone-hubbys cousin played and interacted with this child so much people probably thought it was his kid not hers! Everything was dandy until the "boys" decided to surf on a boogie board. SIGH of course hubby jokes even if they have to go to the ER, the thing paid for itself. Yep..4 minutes later he's showing off and boom there goes his bad ankle. By the time we get home, all shower (outside shower is heavenly btw) and I put G down for a nap the man can barely walk. They're on their way home from the lovely ER where he's been given Vicodin, air cast, crutches and told to follow up with an orthopedic. Oh when will men realize they're no longer young? Lol