hello pregly!

edited July 2011 in Current Events
Not been here for a bit...but I have been reading ur post lol.well today is my first day of work. I misd my son soooooooooooooo much I wanna cry:/ and the girls @my new job are not soo friendly:/ blehhhh just want to share with somebody...lol

Comments

• It's your first day back since he's been born? I have 3weeks left of my maternity leave. I don't want to go back! It's depressing me already. Girls are neva friendly ;)
  • @jaime77 thanks for answering seems like pregly women like bd drama and more drama than encouragement post...anyway yes since my son waz born a month a 2 weeks...were u work at
  • I'm on bedrest and have been for a while. I'm half hoping she desired to come a week or two late so I can not go back to work that much later lol
  • I'm sorry it was rough with my 1st I went back after 2 weeks then realized how much I missed her and took 9 months off to be with her. I eventually went back but now I'm a shm. I hope it gets better for you.
  • @nicksmommy - it sucks going back to work! I cried the first day back after my first 2 babies. I am sure I will again after my 3rd. She was born on July 6th. I have about 6 more weeks before I go back and already the thought is killing me!

Hope the work days pass quickly for you!
  • Your profile pic is so cute! So, what do yiu do? What's up with the girls at work? Are they jealous of your cuteness? :ar!
  • @bluberrysmom I hope its that..there fat n ugly lol...I am receptionist at a dental office. There just not talking to me or helping me wen I have s ques. Heello am new!lo
  • @Everyone aha Thanks ladies I guess its part of life!!! And we gotta make that cheese melt some how righr? Lol
  • Hey hun! Screw those heffas at work! Just think about getting home and kissing your lil man's cheeks. And lol @ the melting cheese!
  • Hope things get better for u those females ate just haters
  • @nicksmommy
    Ever have Turkey Hill ice cream or teas?
    I work in the fluid production department running the gallon machine..i make iced tea, lemonades, milk..boring but pays well :) hopefully the gals at work will be nice once they get to know you..everywhere it's highschool ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.