Wondering how long have u been with ur husband/bf/bd/sperm donor?

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Ive been with my husband for 6yrs but were married for 10 months now. And this is our first baby n were so blessed to be pregnant cuz we been tryin for five yrs. Im now 8+1. Wat about u ladies?

Comments

• My husband & I met 7 years ago tomorrow! :D... married for 4 1/2 wonderful years <3... we have a beautiful almost 3 year old girl & another baby due in July. I wouldn't trade this life for anything!
    Marriage never stops taking work; but it never stops being worth the work you put into it!!! <3
  • 5 years with my husband!
  • Been together for 4 years, married for 5 monthes and I'm 17+4
  • Together for 7 years but been married for 5
  • I've been with my boyfriend since the seventh grade. I'm nineteen and he Is twenty and we have always wanted to start a family early.
  • Was with my firsts childs dad 5 years and knew him for 12yrs now I'm preggo with my second. Been with 2nd baby daddy for five months new him back in 96 and met again 7 months ago. I've never been happier, love at first sight for sure!
  • Been with my bf for about 3months, I live with him and its all perfect. I'm 19 and his 25 :)
  • Been together 8yrs married 6 yrs expecting our 1st bby due june 3 hate that all people were thinking we could not have babies jusr because we wanted to wait
  • Iv bin with my husband 4 nearly 4 years bin married 4 1 year this is our first baby 2gether I also have 2 boys from another relationship :-)
  • Been with my man for 3 years.expecting a baby boy in a week!!
  • We've been together almost 11 years and married for 6 months. We have a 14 month old girl and are expecting our son in June.
  • 4 years wit da hubby married for one
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • been married since dec 18 2003! this is our 4th baby together
  • 11 weeks 1 day preggers wit our first
  • March 23 it'll be 3 yrs together, Sept 26 it'll be 2 yrs married :) Hopefully we're rwgo right now but still waiting to test. We've been trying for 16 months, but have had unprotected for over 2 yrs.
  • My first two boys me and their dad was together for 5 years and me and my fiance now have been together 2 years and this is his first and my 3rd
  • I've been with my partner officially for 4 years on 2 april 2011. But we were seeing each other briefly on and off before so have a beautiful 3 year old son who'll be 4 in june. And our second baby is due march 30 so very close to our anniversary :-)
  • ive known my husband for 4 years now and weve been married for almost 2 years...preg wit our 1st! he turns 23 saturday and im gonna b 22 in april
  • I'm 25 n been with him for 10 yrs
  • Sounds like everyone is happy in their relationship n well have a good delivery. Good luck ladies
  • Been with my bf 6 1/2 months. Love him with all my heart!
  • 8 years and this will be our 4th child
  • lol I must be the only one but... I met my boyfriend 2 years ago, we instantly became best friends (he had a crush from the beginning but I was in denial everyone always said we were soul mates but i just broke up with my ex of 3 1/2 years not looking for another relationship right away) we were best friends hung out everyday and then one day he went away for a week (to jail) and I really really missed him and realized it was something more then friendship. I visited him in jail and knew instantly it wasnt friend love.. He got out and we hooked up, he is perfect he has always treated me with kindness and respect...so then we got together, a month later I got pregnant with our daughter (i found out about a month after when i was 6 weeks pregnant)! Im so glad I opened my eyes before it was too late! I love him lots n would do anything for him and he would do the same for me :X I couldnt ask for anyone better to spend the rest of my life with :-D
  • Be 2 yrs of marriage 20 march 2011
  • We've been together 16 years, married for 10 and he's my soul mate and best friend rolled into a gorgeous husband x x
  • Been with my hubby 15yrs and this is baby #4. Feels like a lifetime but wouldn't change it for the world.
  • Been with hubby 11yrs baby num three
  • 16 yrs with hubby baby number two
  • Sperm donor was around for 5 months until he went back to his wife whom he told me he was divorced from...I am 12 weeks preggo @ 39 yo